Chapter 5:Let Me Tell You About My Best Friend

"Shit! Oh my God! Oh my God!" Lacy said looking around panicking.

"What you want me to do?" I asked. I don't think I ever seen a pregnant woman run so fast. Lacy slid her pants back on quickly, and damn near fell in the process.

"Lacy I'm home." her husband called as we heard the door shut. My eyes got super wide.

"Get outta here!" Lacy said pushing me out her bedroom door.

"Go in the bathroom. Wash up! Just don't look like we just had sex! Shit!" Lacy said. My heart was pounding, as I went in the bathroom.

I heard Lacy greet her husband. I washed my face off with clean water since it nearly coated in Lacy's glaze.

"Damn!" I said to myself as I quickly dried my face with a paper towel. I gotta stop fucking with these hos, before my ass get got. Damn it!

I cleaned myself up, and came out the bathroom.

I looked around and slowly inched up front.

"Who's car is that in the drivway?" I heard the male ask.

"Oh that's uh that's uh Mona's car, she's my friend from work. Just swung by to see the nursery and everything." Lacy said lying like hell.

"Mona? I never heard of a Mona. Who is that?" Harrison said.

"Just a friend, she travels a lot so we don't see each other. She was just uh she was uh just ya know leaving." Lacy said as I came into the living room.

"Mona!" Lacy said with this fake smile plastered on her face.

"Lacy yeah I'm just gonna go. Love the nursery. It's beautiful. Your baby girl is gonna be so happy in that room." I said.

"It's a boy actually." Lacy said looking terrified but trying to hold it in.

The light skin man with the most amazing eyes started looking suspicious.

"Yeah that's totally what I meant. My mistake." I said.

"Oh umm Mona, this is my husband Harrison. Harrison this is my friend Mona." Lacey said.

"Nice to meet you Harrison." I said extending my hand.

"Yeah you too." Harrison said reluctantly shaking my hand.

"Ok well it's been fun Lacey. Good to see you again. Blessings to you and the baby, and congrats on fatherhood Harrison." I said just to be polite.

"Thanks." Harrison said nonchalantly.

"Yeah so anyway Lacey. Umm this has been fun. We should hangout more. But I better get going it's getting kind of late. But I'll call you or something." I said.

"Yeah ok sounds great. See ya later." Lacey said with a quick hug.

"Yeah definitely. Good to meet you Harrison. Bye guys." I said walking towards the front door. I got out of there, and hopped in my Range Rover. I sat back in my seat, and exhaled loudly.

I'm gonna have to stop fucking with these hos for show. That Harrison looked like he wanted to kill my ass for real. Hot damn. I laid my head on my steering wheel and exhaled loudly. This has got to stop. I shook my head as I started up my truck. I backed out the driveway, just as my phone began to ring.

"Who the fuck is calling?" I said looking at my phone.

"Aw shit, this nigga." I said with a smile as I answered.

"Nigga, where the fuck yo bald headed ass at? Damn I been trying get in touch wit yo sadity ass for two days? What the fuck?" Jojo said.

"Damn you keeping tabs ain't it ole obsessed ass. Shit if you must know I been minding my fucking business, and staying the fuck up out yours. But I'm here now so what's up?" I said.