Chapter 1 - Mr. Styles

"What you doing after school today Sophia?" my bright blonde hair and dull blue eyed girl asked me. I simply laughed. "Volleyball miss Tatum." I said happily, bouncing down the halls of West Lincoln High, in the boring state of new York. Oh yeah. I have that too. UGH!" she groaned. I just laughed. "C'mon Tatum.. To Mr. Styles class." I said, pulling her along. "Ohh! Mr. Hottie!" she said, winking. We both just laughed. We walked into his class, watching him greet everyone as we took seats. He assigned me right by his desk. I loved my seat. The bell rung loudly causing me to cringe in disgust. I played with my long, midnight black, naturally wavy hair until he came in. Mr. Styles walked in soon after that. Good morning class." he stated nicely, walking towards the chalk board. "Good morning Mr. Styles." we course back in monotone. "Today's test day, hope you all had time to study, because here it is." he held up a huge packet. Ugh, I'm gonna die. Jansen, the nerd in the class raised his hand. Mr. styles nodded at him, telling him to proceed. "How many questions?" he asked quietly. I have no idea why everyone calls him the nerd, he's hot! He has brown helmet hair, biker look and big brown eyes. Adorable! "150 questions." Mr. Styles said. Everyone groaned. "I know. I feel for you guys. I'm a hip teacher, I'll get you through it. You have the whole block to finish this. So, an hour and a half. If you don't finish, take it home. Tomorrow we have to move on..." he continued but I tuned out. Sometimes, this class was boring. And it's science, which makes it extra horrible. He handed out the tests and I got straight to work. I was very concentrated for about a half hour, getting through 75 multiple choice questions. I decided to take a quick break, relaxing and stretching. I looked over at Mr. Styles. He was busy typing on his computer. I watched him closely, my bright blue eyes scanning his every move. He glanced at me and smiled. I blushed a bit. He moved his chair over to me. "You know, you only have an hour left." he smiled at me, his crooked smile Showing beautifully. "I-I know." I stammered. He continued to smile. "Get to work." he said, starting to move his chair back. "But-" I whispered to him, trying to get him to come back. He turned his head towards me. "What is it Miss Cornell?" he asked formally. "I don't get any of this." I lied smoothly. He looked at the clock, seeing we only had a half hour left. "Okay, see me after volleyball." he said. He knew I was in volleyball? I cocked my head to the side but nodded. "Yes, I know your in volleyball." he smiled at me. "And, between us, Mrs. Kings moved schools. So, I'm the new coach." He smiled at me. My heart started beating a mile a minute. I was so excited. He could see me in those tight spandex shorts. I'd have him wrapped around my finger. "But, since Volley Ball practice doesn't end until 5:30, would you mind if I took you to my house? I know this is highly inappropriate, but, you need the help. Correct?" He asked. "Correct." I told him, smiling slightly. "Then, once your done with practice and everything, meet me in the gym. I'll still be cleaning up." he told me. I just nodded. "Thanks." I said softly. He nodded and scooted to his computer. I took interest in my questions again. I only got 5 more done, then the bell rung. "Remember that's homework!" Mr. Styles yelled as we ran out the door. I was the last one out, cleaning up my test and putting it into my lime green binder. "See you at practice Miss Cornell." Mr. Styles told me as I left. "Bye." I said shyly, leaving the tall, curly haired being behind me. I trotted down to the girls locker room. The smell of dirty socks and perfume smacked me in the face. I walked to my locker, coughing up a storm. "You okay there, Soph?" Tatum asked, fixing her jersey. I sighed and stripped to my lingerie. "Woah! Some one is tying to get laid." Tatum said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes. It was only black lace lingerie. Who cares? I slipped on my red jersey with WLN on it in white lettering, and my spandex black shorts. I took out my Nike res shoes and threw them on. I put my hair in a ponytail, not forgetting to add extra deodorant. I started to rub lotion on my legs when I heard, "Girls? Are you done?" I knew it was Mr. Styles. "Mr. Styles?!?" Aubrey, the stuck up most snottiest rich kid ever, yelled. "Are you girls dressed? May I come in?" He asked as politely as possible. "Uh, Yeah." Aubrey said, fixing her ginger hair. It's fake though, she's a natural blonde. She just wanted people to stop calling her a blonde ditz. "Okay." He said, walking in slowly. He looked around and made sure no one was undressed. "Hello girls. I'm your new coach for the rest of the season." Mr. Styles spoke, getting straight to the point. I continued to rub location all over my body. Most of the girls cheered, fan girling about it with their friends. Mr. Styles walked over to me and Tatum. "You lady's seem to be the only ones who are not freaking out. So, I'm gonna stick you you two." he said. I smiled and Tatum giggled. I went and put my lotion away in my locker and came back out to them. "Ready to hit the gym?" Mr. Styles asked all the girls. They all ran out but Tatum and I walked slowly. Mr. Styles locked up the locker room and caught up with us. "Ready to hit some volleyballs girls?" he asked. We giggled. "Do you know anything about volleyball?" I asked him. He shook his head. "Well, we will have to teach you." Tatum said. I smiled and nodded. We walked into the HUGE gym. All the girls were waiting patiently, besides Aubrey. She was griping. "Alright..." he started then looked at me. "Let's play a game girls." I yelled, grabbing a volleyball. "Um, who's team captains?" Tatum asked. "Uh, Sophia and Aubrey." Mr. Styles yelled. I glared at her and she glared at me. "You pick first." Aubrey said. I wasn't gonna fight back like she expected, I picked.