Chapter 7 - fight

I was sitting on the floor playing with Kyle as Harry and Louis caught up. They were talking and laughing with each other but I could feel Louis' eyes starring at the back of my head. After a minute of talking, Louis finally couldn't take my presence anymore. "So.. Why is she here?" He whispered to Harry. I rolled my eyes. "Louis.." Harry warned. "Well?" Louis asked snobby-like. "She's living with me." Harry told him. I got to glance at him, and he started choking. "Seriously?!" He yelled. This caused Eleanor to come in. She's really pretty. Brown hair, green eyes, really skinny, skinny face. Sorta jealous. "What's going on?" She asked, worried. Louis threw his hands up. "Harry is going to jail!" Louis said, storming outside. Harry kinda just sighed. Am I really that much of a.. Bother? Like a pest? I didn't think I was hurting him? It's not even his choice. "Aren't you going to get your BEST FRIEND?" Eleanor snapped at Harry. I shook my head. I grabbed Kyle and the diaper bag. Slipped on my flip flops and took a b-line for the door. "Soph." Harry yelled after me. Louis was standing on the side walk and I pushed past him. "Sophia!!" I heard Harry yell. I continued to put Kyle in his car-seat. I felt a hand on my waist. I turned around to Harry. He had on his puppy eyes. "Where are you going?" He asked. He looked so stressed and worried. I'm probably just adding to it. I looked down and sighed. "I'm sorry." I told him. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek before opening my car door and getting in. "Where are you going?" He asked, trying to open my door. "Go talk to Louis. Okay? I'll be back.." I said quietly, putting my car in drive and driving off. I really can't keep Kyle. There's just to much in my life. And then it hit me..
"Hello?" I heard a voice on the other end of the phone. I smiled instantly. "Hi grandma!" I said. "Hello sweetheart! How are you? Why are you calling your old granny?" She asked sweetly. She's so nice. My dads mother. She lives about twenty-five minutes away from our little city. She lives out in the country with Aunt Abbie and grandpa. Aunt Abbie is only about 20 so she's only a few years older than me. But she's only maybe upper 50's. "Grandma, did dad call you yet?" I asked. "No. Why?" "Well.. He caught.. Well actually I caught mom cheating on dad.. And they are getting a divorce." "Oh I knew that bitch wasn't up to no good!" I laughed a little. "Well.. Would you mind taking Kyle for a couple of days while they figure out what to do with him?" "Of course! Bring him on by!" And with that, I was off. It took me a pretty minute to get there, but I did. Her house is a small little yellow one. It has a fenced in yard and barn. I used to come out here and ride sugar before she died. I grabbed Kyle and his diaper bag and headed inside. Grandpa was sitting in his brown recliner smoking a cigarette. Abbie was watching tv on the couch and I could here dishes being washed. I sat Kyle down on Abbie's lap before going to say high to grandma. Her kitchen was small with a wooden table and cabinets, run down but feels like home. I kissed her cheek. "What are you doing?" I asked her. She laughed. "We just had dinner. I was cleaning." She said, wiping her wrinkly hands on her off white apron wrapped around her waist. He had short gray hair and wrinkles covering her face and her blue eyes. "Well, your old grandma will try to talk to your thick headed father. Okay?" She asked me. I nodded. "He's moving to New York City." I told her. She shook her head. "I knew he was gonna take off. He could never me simple." She said, wiping down counters. I just stood there. "How you been darlin?" She asked, turning around to look at me. I shrugged. "Fine I suppose." "Find a feller yet? Because I can't fancy your aunt up for shit." She laughed a little. "Uh. No." I said, twisting the salt bottle on the table. Grandma settled down. "Are you sure your doing okay?" She asked. I just nodded. "Sophia..." "It's just hard on my grandma. And I moved out. I'm staying with.. A.. A friend.." I said quietly. "A friend? A boy? Or that Tatum girl?" "A boy. He's nice." I said, looking up at her. Grandma came over and gave me a hug. "Sometimes in life, things don't go the way you want them too, but sometimes.. It could turn into the best adventure of your life. It'll be okay baby." She kissed my head. "I love you grandma." I told her. "I love you too." Once I pulled away, I had a tear go down my face. "Oh don't cry!" She smiled. I shook my head laughing. "I'll come back for Kyle on Friday if his father doesn't. Don't let his mom." I told her sternly. She nodded. "Well it's seven grandma I'm going to head back." I told her. I have everyone hugs and kisses before I left. I checked my phone before I drove away. 15 messages from Harry and one Missed call. Right as i went to put my phone down, it rung again. I decided to answer.

"Hello?" I asked.
"Yeah. Uh, this is Louis.."
I went to hang up.
"Don't hang up!" He yelled. I sighed.
"What?"
"Meet me at the park down the street from Harry's. Can I please talk to you Sophia." He asked, Well basically begged.
"Fine." I hung up and drove.

What does he of all people want? He hates me. The way he talks about me, wow. And I was in the room. Can you imagine how bad it will be without me in the room. Damn. After a minute I pulled up into the park's parking lot. I spotted Louis on a bench and his son playing on the jungle gym. "Where's 'el." I said in a dramatic voice, sitting down. "She went to go get Zayn, Perrie and Victoria from the airport and hour away." He told me. I nodded. "So what do you want?" I asked. "I'm sorry Sophia. I'm a jerk. I know." "I hope you realize that I'm almost 18. A few months away. And I'm sorry HARRY came on to ME first. You act like I force him upon me!" I shook my head at him. Louis sighed. "I know Sophia but your his student!" I just stayed quiet. "Look, I just don't want to make Harry regret this. He loves you guys and I'm not going to stop it. So if you want me to leave, say the words and I'm gone." I yelled at him. He just grew extra quiet. "I guess I'm done here." I said, standing up and walking towards my car. "Stay the whole time. Please. If you make Harry happy, I can't be Happy.." He shouted at me. I turned around and nodded to him, showing him the small thanks I had. I walked to my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short.
~Sadie