Chapter 3 - Babysitting Date?

"Sophia.. C'mon Love, it's 11. Wake up." I heard Harry say. I sighed and pulled the cover over my head. He chuckled. "uh uh uh love." He said tearing the blanket off of me. "Nice red underwear.." He said slyly. I jumped up and covered my butt. He laughed and handed me my clothes. He was dressed in a white shirt, brown jacket, jeans and boots. I got changed into some denim skinny jeans, my black uggs and kept on Harry's white shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and tied my hair up. Harry handed me my black jacket and I put it on. "Why am I awake?" I yawned and sleepily walked over to Harry. I fell into Harry's arms and he rubbed my back as I leaned my head on his shoulder. "Because Love. You need to go home." He kissed my head lightly before picking me up bridal style and carrying me down stairs. I cuddled my head into his neck, taking in the sweet nectar that radiated off of him. He carried me to the car. He put me in the passengers seat and he hopped in the drivers side. He drove me home, stopping at a gas station to get donuts. One we were at home I gave him a kiss and told him to come back at 4. When I walked inside I kissed Kyles head as he was eating lunch in his high chair. I went and took a shower wiping off ally make up just to turn around and re-do it. I can't look ugly for Harry. I then threw my hair in a messy bun, put on a big grey sweatshirt and some black spandex. Once I was downstairs I plugged in my phone by the couch and watched some tv on my 45 in TV. Nothing like Harry's house. It was already around 3:30 so I just chilled and watched some law and order. My mother and father ran down the stairs. Kyle was in my mothers arms and she handed him to me. "We are late." My mother told me, fixing her hair in the window reflection. I just made faces at Kyle. My mother and father kissed my head running out of the house. I shot Harry a text telling him to come over. My living room was small. A brown leather couch on one wall with the flat screen on the other on a wooden stand. Red walls with black curtains and a plant and cabinet in the corner. Nothing fancy. "Are you hungry my baby?" I asked him. It's about time to get laid down for his nap before dinner. He smiled at me. "Awe. Maybe we will cheat on the nap. I just wanna spend time with you." I kissed his head. I heard the door bell go off and I held Kyle and walked to the front door to unlock it. I opened it to Harry holding a pizza. "Delivery for miss Cornell?" I laughed and invited him in. He sat the pizza on the coffee table and we sat on the couch. I grabbed a bottle and warmed it up in the microwave for a second. I laid Kyle in his play pin with his bottle so he can sleep. I the sat on the couch with Harry eating pizza. " how was your day love?" He asked me. I shrugged. "Didn't do much at all really. Just took a shower." We had small talk there for a minute. Just about our lives and about Kyle mainly. Then, Harry got a text message. It was from Louis. 'Can we facetime?' it asked. He looked at me. I shrugged. "If you don't care if he sees where you are or me." I told him, chewing on my taco pizza. He nodded and hit the facetime button. It rung for a minute until I heard a voice on the other end.

"Ello." Louis said to Harry. He smiled back at his friend.

"Hello!" Harry cheered.

"What are you doing?" Louis asked.

"Hanging with Sophia." Harry replied calmly.

"Your still doing this?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Uh, she's your student! What, is she having sex with you for a better grade?" He asked with attitude. I was so offended.

"No, I have a bit more decency than that." I replied, getting up and hastily walking away into the kitchen. Really? like, are you serious? Why would I? I heard their conversation from in the kitchen.

"No, Lou." Harry sighed.

"How could she hear me?" he asked, his confidence evidently going down.

"Well she was sitting next to me." Harry said quietly. Louis sighed.

And of course, Kyle started to cry. I walked in there, putting my feelings aside. I grabbed Kyle out of the play pin and rocked him until he settled down.

"SHE HAS A BABY?!?!" Louis screamed.

"No!" Harry and I yelled at the same time. I was in tears, clutching onto Kyle. I cried in his little shirt. I then felt Harry wrap his arms around us. He kissed my head. "I'm sorry love." He whispered as he kissed my head. I sighed. I hope I don't fight with him when he gets here..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little chapter

~Sadie