Chapter 1

This Chapter is dedicated to twilightluver989 for one of her covers she submited to me :)

Chapter 1

After going back to sleep until two in the afternoon, I called my best friend, Alyssa to tell her about my latest modeling ficaso.

Alyssa had been my best friend ever since Lucy, the school's bully and currently, Bay High's biggest slut, had put glue in our hair in third grade. We had bonded over the nurse's scrubbing, and it had been sealed as she had punched Lucy and I cheered her on.

"Well, how bad could it be?" asked Alyssa.

"You don't understand," I replied,"Lucy and her crew will make me misreable for the rest of my life if she finds out about this!"

"I dunno...just make sure she doesn't find out about it then. Duh."

I rubbed my temples,"You know what I need? A stress reliever. Can I come to your place now? We could go out for sundaes or something."

"Sure. See you in ten."

I walked down six blocks until I finally arived at Alyssa's three-story house. It was relatively large. There was a pool in the back, and a movie thearte in the basement.

As soon as I reached the door, Alyssa greeted me with a hug.

"Well, don't just stand there, idiot! Come on in!"

I entered her marble-floored house and her golden retriever, Casper, came running towards me, knocking me down on the floor. I laughed and gently patted Casper's head.

"Noah! Get your lazy butt down here!" screamed Alyssa,"We need a ride to the Sundae Cafe."

I heard a mumble, then a grunt.

A few minutes later, a tired-looking Noah came stumbling down the stairs. "Okay, little sis." he replied calmly, ruffling her hair.

"Please don't tell me that you're wearing that," said Alyssa.

He was shirtless, wearing only checkered red boxers. His blue eyes sparkled mischeviously, and his tan skin matched his curly brown hair perfectly. I've had a crush on him ever since fifth grade.

"I can wear whatever I want to," he smirked then hopped into his car and drove us to our favorite hangout.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I took a large spoonful of the mouthwatering fudge sundae, and shoved it into my mouth.

I closed my eyes and smiled, it felt as if I was in heaven.

"This stuff is so good, Alys," I said, still smiling.

"You know, maybe Lucy wouldn't be so mean to you if you tried something new with your look once in a while or lost some weight," she said thoughtfully.