Intro and Further Warnings

Hey, guys!

Sabrina here with something new and a little different! Okay, so I have always had trouble with writer's block. Like, bad trouble with it. So, I finally decided to do something about it. A while ago, I started looking up writing prompts any time I was stuck but wanted to write and it's really helped me so far. Then, I decided to start posting the results on here.

The way this is going to work is I will pick a prompt, write a corresponding short story/one shot and post it on here. I do not intend to update this very often, therefore there should be a mass upload anytime I do decide to post something. Please, let me know what you think.

WARNING: THIS WILL CONTAIN VARIOUS ADULT INSTANCES, SITUATION, CIRCUMSTANCES, AND LANGUAGE. IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH THESE THINGS, PLEASE DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER. ALSO, THERE WILL MORE THAN LIKELY BE GAY SMUT AND THE LIKE (since I almost always write something pertaining to homosexuality in some way) SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, THEN YOU SHOULD STOP READING HERE. ANOTHER REASON TO STOP READING IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE: RAPE, SEXUAL RELATIONS, ABUSE, LANGUAGE, AND GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT ELSE COULD BE INVOLVED IN THIS COMPILATION!!

Alright, the next thing is the notice - SO PAY ATTENTION!!! lol

NOTICE: ALL OF THE FOLLOWING PROMPTS HAVE BEEN FOUND ONLINE AND USED FOR THEIR SOLE INTENDED PURPOSE - TO HELP WRITE STORIES. I DO NOT CLAIM ANY OF THESE PROMPTS, JUST THE LITERARY PRODUCT THEREOF. I REPEAT: I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO ANY OF THESE PROMPTS UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywhore, read on and enjoy! Let me know what you think and don't be afraid to shoot me a prompt every now and then!

Have a great/safe day/night wherever you are!! :)

-Sabrina <3