Day 12: Birthday Party (Part Two)

I put the girl's dresses at the bottom, as the boys were really just wearing casual suits.

And I started band camp today, and I'm now considered an upperclassman. I'm not sure how to re act to that. But I forgot to put on sunblock, and now I'm covered in sunburn.

If anyone, seriously I'm in desperate need, has any ideas on how to get rid of sunburn quickly, please comment or something. This really sucks.

Enjoy :)

--Victoria Weasley xx

August 2nd, 2016; Two hours before the party

While Katie made Henry drive her to the go-kart place across the town, Ariella and Mark were trying their best to help Zach take care of the party.

"Alright, I'm going to go to each person, and make sure nothing is missing. Katie said that her dad made sure all the deliveries are done except for the cake, so if anything's missing, we have to get it as soon as possible." Ariella told the two standing with her, taking charge immediately. Zach was grateful, as he went blank as to anything to do.

"Thank you, again, Ella. Really, I appreciate more than you would think." Zach told the older girl. Truth be told, his mind was really going blank because of the small gesture Katie decided to do as she walked away. Zach was fully aware that his ears were probably still red, and while he was sure his face was back to normal, it still felt hot.

"Eh, no problem. Honestly, I kinda figured something like this would happen." Ella replied, and smiled at Zach. "You take care of asking Katie's mom if anything's needed in the kitchen, then make sure everything's set with the DJ, and after that the favors. I'll take care of everyone else." Zach saluted her, and walked off to make sure the specific areas were in good shape.

*-*-*

"Dad, can you go any faster?" Katie whined slightly to her father. Henry was going as fast as he could on the highway, without needing to be pulled over.