Day 5: Harry Potter and Beaches

All of my couples start coming together in this chapter. Not everyone is going to end up with some one though.

I'm really excited, and I should not be this excited.

Oh well. Enjoy.

-Victoria Weasley xx

July 7th, 2016

In room 17a, on the third floor of a hotel in Montauk, absolutely no person was awake before noon.

The nine teenagers had spent the night (and until close to two am) watching movies, from chick-flicks to horror to comedy. And there had been four runs to the corner store. Of course, there might have been more had the middle-aged man behind the counter not banned them from going there after ten pm.

Sprawled out on the floor, her feet on Alex's legs and her head resting on Zach's stomach, Katie woke to the loud noises going on outside in the hall and outside in the parking lot. She winced at the amount of sunlight, and stretched before carefully sitting up, as not to wake the boys up. She searched under the few blankets for her phone, but couldn't find it.

"It happens to be under Zach's left ankle. He moved his leg over it about an hour ago." A raspy male voice whispered. Katie whipped her head up, flinched at the sudden movement, and saw that Andrew was awake, and drinking a cup of coffee while on his phone.

"That's oddly specific. But thanks." Katie whispered back.

"No problem. It's only about one thirty in the afternoon. I've been up for an hour now." He said, not raising his voice in the least. Katie nodded in understanding, but wanted to find some aspirin to clear the dull headache that formed.

She found her phone, but as soon as she put Zach's leg down, he seemed to realize that no one was next to him, so he unconsciously waved his arms, trying to find whatever was there. Katie ignored him, and stood up carefully and slowly. She walked over to Andrew and sat down next to him on the bed.

"An hour you've been up?" Katie asked, her voice still scratchy and quiet.

"Yeah, why?"

"Do you happen to know where the aspirin is?"

"In that bag there." He told me, pointing to a small backpack that someone brought. She thanked him before going over and taking one from a bottle in the bag. Finding a water bottle next to the small freezer, she quickly swallowed the pill, washing it down with the water.

"Hopefully that kicks in soon."

"It does. I took one when I woke up and it's been working since."

*-*-*

By the time two o'clock rolled around, the other seven people had woken up, and by two thirty, everyone was dressed in a bathing suit and cover up, ready to go to the beach.