What is he?

Tia POV.
I stare at the beast in the harness.
I hook a leash onto the harness, and realize there isn't any wings on whatever this is.
But then, as if for spite, a flash of pink signals it unhooking its' wings from under the harness.

Its' deformed, and seems too weak to do much more than lunge and bite.

I remember the oddly formed teeth on the beast, and decide it must be a new species or something. The teeth are a mix of saw, canine, feline, and dragon. It also has a fair sized, canine muzzle.

It's body is covered in dirt, to the point of being black.

It once had fur, and I expect it'll grow back.
The colour will tell me what bred together to make this beast.

Then, it does something amazing.
It snarls, "LET ME GO."

I hook it into the cross-ties, and close the heavy iron door.

It lunges, but the ties hold him back. They hook into the sides of the harness, protecting handlers.

Another one of my employees, Sharey, walks by.
She walks over.

She screams, and hurries away.

The beast looks at me with angry, emerald eyes.

It growls and snaps for my face.

I notice it looks like a wolf,  bred to a dragon, bred to a tiger, bred to a hairless thing.

It has wolf ears, a dog head, a mix of cat and dog body,
pointed tiger tail, dragon/dog/cat paws with retractable claws, and dragon spines at the base of the head to the tip of the tail.

It's wings, now those are a wild card.

They're probably rather big bat wings, but would also take a normal beast a quick flick to open and present. But to this thin beast, it would take all his effort to open one half mast.

I can see a few ribs, and it's not the worst I've seen. The puzzle is the hairlessness though.

I decide to get the Kiolen, or our vet, over to see him.

Maybe he'll know.

I notice a minisule patch of dark, dark, blue hair.

Huh.
I give it a small pork hock.
I drop it from a ways off, then rush closer.
It looks at he meat, and then in a flash of anger and ferocity,  leaps on it.
He rips at it like he's killing it.
I shut the top grate, and rush to get the phone.

In minutes, Halen is here to examine it.
The cheif of the team who found it is here too.

I ask him all sorts of questions.
I manage to scribble as much down on his file before we get there.

The last thing the chief says is, "Don't let a sould ride it. We suspect it may be a relative of the hounds from..."

I nod, and remember that incident.

I shake it out, and Harlen freezes.
He's looking in the stall, and cries, "Where did you find this huge beast?"
I ask, "What? He was small minutes ago."

I look in the stall, and this time those green eyes and pearly whites are in my face.
His paws are the right size, and the claws are hanging out of the bars of the stall as his paws are pressed on the lower half.

He snarls, in a deep, angry voice like the bad beasts from fairy tail,  "What? Here to stare at me? Like everyone who sees these poor beasts here. At least seven people have walked by me and cried out. Will you sir, make eight?"

I see panic light up the vets' face as he pears into the very dark, windowless, stall.

He lowers to all fours, and curls up in the bed in a seperate crate.
I walk in with him, and take the ties off.
Thier broke anyways.
He smiles from inside his sleeping crate as I close the door to the huge dog crate.
It's up to my hip, and takes up half the stall.
He occupies most of the kennel, and I sense he's young yet.

Dr. Haren walks in.
He looks at the beast, unsure where to start.
He asks, "Can we bathe it?"
I shake my head, and reply, "Touch the cage."
He does, being his arogant self.

GRAVVIOOOOOGRRRRDOOROEOR!
SNAP!
Harlen leaps back, the end of the beasts mussle and his glowing green eyes are all you see of him.
His teeth are barred, fully exposed.

His eyes reflect abuse, anger, hurt, and pain.
I try to gather more, but he catches on quick.

I try to open his stall to talk civily for a year, but the response is the same.
"GET. OUT."
If someone doesn't take him seriously, he goes to attack. Even with his restrians, he can reach the top of the stall door with his strong jaws.

Eventually, I give up and just fufill his harsh demands.