Chapter 2: Camp Half Blood.

Chapter 2

Camp Half Blood.

Albus sighed, probably the same way his college had just sighed a few minutes ago. He had so little faith in him. So he was old. He still had a brilliant mind.

"Professor! It's time to go. It's dinner time." One of the many portraits piped up. It was one if the old headmasters of Hogwarts. Albus thought for a moment, thinking about what he would say. He smiled at what he came up with, and left.

"That man is so weird." One of the portraits muttered as he left. Albus rolled his eyes.

When he got downstairs, the tables were already filling up. From right to left, it goes Gryffindor Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin.

"Students!! I have announcement to make!! An old friend of mine, and his camp, has been invited to 'visit'. Of corse there will be a little fun while they are here, but of corse but we want to make them feel welcome." He scanned the sea of students to see what they thought. Worry was on some of them, where as some of them didn't care.

"They will be coming in a couple of days. Until then, everything will continue as always. And when they get here, I what EVERYONE to treat them like they belong here. And to continue they day how you normally would. Understand?" The was a mixture of nodding and students murmuring yes. It's not the Griffindor or the Hufflepuffs Albus was worried about. It was the Slytherins. They weren't the nicest of students. To anyone.

Dinner continued as it normally did. Followed by that came dessert. Best part of the meal. All through out the meal, Albus thought about how he 'forgot' to mention that the campers were demigods. Oh well. He'll tell them later.

About that point Mrs. Granger (Hermione) walked up to him. The whole room went quiet.

"Excuse me sir. What is this camp called exactly?"

"It is called Camp Half Blood. It is a camp for demigods."

¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥¥**¥¥*

So, as I go on, the chapters will get longer. I promise. Also. If you have any tournament ideas, please let me know. And you should also know that I am doing more than 3 actives in the tournament. I'm thinking of doing at least 5 or 6. What do you guys think? (Please give me your comments and votes! And stuff......... Your ideas to! :D) sorry if I spelled the houses wrong.

¥*¥*¥*¥¥*¥*¥*¥¥*¥*¥¥*¥¥*¥*¥*¥¥*¥¥¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*