Chapter 6: Annabeth

Chapter six:

Annabeth

"Ow!" I heard someone complain out side.

"Whoops! Sorry!!" I called back.

I was running around the Athena cabin library, looking for a book on these "wizards", who aren't suppose to exist. I kicked Percy out because his response to this was,

"well, greek gods aren't suppose to exist ether Annabeth." So I kicked him out.

"Grr!!! Where would I find information on wizards!!!!"

"Have you checked the Hecate cabin yet?" I turned to see my half brother, Mark.

"No. I haven't. Mark, you're in charge until I get back." And I ran of.

________________________________________________________________

"Poseidon, Zeus, Hera, Hypnos, Demeter, Ares....." I muttered mentally checking of each cabin in my head.

"Aphrodite, no, Hephaestus, no, Apollo, no, Artemis, no, Hades, no! Where is that cabin?!"

"What cabin?" Piper interrupted.

"I'm looking for the Hecate cabin."

"Oh! That's on then end that way."

"Thanks Pipes!"

"Don't call me PIPES!!"

I ran in the direction Piper told me too. Then, about 5 minutes later, I found it.

I burst inside, sort of forgetting to knock.

"Hey! Guys, so your mom is the magic goddess right?! Well can I borrow some books on this Hogwarts?"

Then, I looked around. They were gone. It was empty. The whole cabin.

"Annabeth, I'm afraid you just missed them. You see, they are enrolled in Hogwarts them selves. However, I can help you with any questions you may need."

I looked at Chiron. I had a feeling I knew he knew what I was thinking.

"I was looking for some books on wizards. Do you have any?"

He smiled.

"Yes. They're in the big house. I'll go get them for you. Come with me."

*

*

I followed my mentor. As we were walking, I started wondering something.

"Hey! Chiron?! Where did you get these books?"

"From my friend of course. If you must know, his name is Albus. But to you, and his students, he is Professor Dumbledore, or Professor."

"And how did you meet him?"

Chiron instantly stopped. He turned and looked at me with a sad look in his eyes.

"That is a story for another time."

And he walked in the big house.

I really hoped I didn't offend him. Chiron is like the father I never had. Well, I did have a father, just.... Well this one understands me a little bit more. If you know what I mean.

"Here you go Annabeth."

"Hey, Chiron, did I offend you?"

He looked at me. Then sighed.

"No, Annabeth, you did not. It's just what Albus did for me, I will never forget. And one day, I will repay him."

I left Chiron with a sad look in his eyes. I wonder what, Albus....... Dumbledore..... Professor....... Or what ever his name is, did for him. I sighed.

I looked down at the book Chiron gave me. On the cover, was a black haired boy, with glasses, and a lighting scar. Weird really. Maybe he was a son of Zeus. That might explain the scar.

I then looked at the dictation. It said this.

"To Harry Potter. The Boy Who Lived!"

¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥¥¥¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥£¥¥£¥£¥££¥££¥£¥£

Sorry about the quick chapter. I wrote a really long one, then poof! It's gone. So know I'm mad at wattpad. But, I still need ideas. Any ideas will make me happy. So type me your ideas! PLEASE!!!!