Chapter 12: Harry

Chapter 12:

Harry

Let me just say, that their presentations were awesome.

It pretty much started like a normal dinner. Dumbledore was telling us about this year, so on and so forth. It didn't get interesting till the demigods came.

Hermione had done a bunch of research, (of course) and we found out a lot. Apparently, the children of Athena don't have powers. They are just super smart. Like Hermione smart.

"And please welcome, the actives Director, Chiron of Camp Half Blood!" We all looked towards the door. We (me, Hermione, and Ron) gasped.

He was a centaur. Wearing Greek armor. I tensed up. I'm sorry, but I have bad experiences with centaurs. They had threatened to carry me away.

"Albus! Good to see you."

"And to you Chiron. I trust you remember the houses?" The centaur nodded. Dumbledore turned to look back at us.

"I trust you will give Mr......"

"Please just Chiron."

"That you will give Chiron you up most respect. From all of you." He turned to look at the Slytherin house. I could tell that Draco was planing something.

"And now for the campers. Please welcome Katie Gardner, and her half siblings, from the Demeter cabin!"

And it went on like that, for the next hour. Of course, we had all ready eaten, so there was no listening to Ron complain about how hungry he was. That was a positive.

I think, that I have to say, that the last presentations, where my favorite.

"And now, for the Big Three! Please welcome, the children of Zeus, Jason and Thalia Grace!" I remember Hermione saying something about Zeus. He was like, one of the big three or something.

2 kids came in. One blonde guy, and a goth girl. They came in greek clothes, (I forgot what they are called) and armor. What is it with Greeks and armor?

When they came in, the thunder rumbled across the sky. The Hogwarts sky, I mean. All of us glanced up. Last time that happened, Mad Eye Moody/Barty Crouch Jr, appeared. Weird moments of my life.

The blonde boy, Jason, started floating in the air. Everyone gasped. I shrugged. I'm pretty sure Lord Voldemort could fly.

The girl, Thalia, pulled out her shield. I'm pretty sure it had Medusas face on it.

The two nodded at each other and summon lighting. The was a bright flash of light, and shock, and then they were next to Dumbledore.

"Welcome Thalia and Jason Grace, to our humble school!"We clapped.

*

*

The next one, was the best.

"Please welcome Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon!"

His, was the best.

He came in, on a water throne with horses all around him. Pegasus to be exact. I felt like I had seen him somewhere before. Then I remembered Hermione's book.

"Hermione! It's him!"

"You think I don't know that Harry?!"

I turned back to him. Girls, I thought.

Perseus willed the water to form different shapes. First, a trident, then a lighting blot, and the some sort of skull crown.

"Welcome, Perseus Jackson, to our humble school!" We clapped even louder than we did before.

*

*

"And, last, but not least, Nico Di'Angelo, son of Hades!"

He was definitely the scariest of them all.

Skeleton warriors came out, holding a throne, with a kid on it. The ghosts of Hogwarts, looked at the kid, Nico, then bowed.

He nodded, the the skeletons kept moving. It was scary really. Like, Lord Voldemort scary.

"That conclude the night. Off to bed everyone! I have more to tell you tomorrow, but it is late, so off to bed!"

The was a mixture of moving and people trying to get a closer look at the demigods. It took us ten minutes just to get to the door.

"What do you think they be like?" Ron asked.

"I don't know. I just hope they will be nice."

"That Nico kid seemed scary."

"Well he IS the son of Hades, who is the greek god of the underworld." Hermione butted in.

"You shouldn't judge a book by its cover." A voice behind us said. We turned. It was that Nico kid.

"Hey! It's you!" Ron blurted out.

"Yes, it's me." He turned to look at me.

"Your parents told me to tell you that they said hi, and that they love you."

And with that, he was gone.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry about the sucky chapter. I just needed a space filler. But the next chapter will have some action.

HARRY AND PERCY WILL MEET IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Now, who should be in the tournament?

Send me your comments on who should be in the tournament!