Chapter 4: Harry

Chapter 4

Harry

"Hermione!! What the bloodly hell is a demigod!?"

"I'm looking Ronald! Why don't you get off you butt, and help me!!"

They had been going at it for 55 seconds now. Yea, I counted. I wanted to see if they would break there record of 2 minutes and 38 seconds. I think they were before they jumped on me.

"Harry!" I jumped. This wasn't going to be good.

"Who do you think is right? Me, or Ronald?"

I thought for a moment. I honesty had no idea what they were fighting about this time. It's hard to keep track sometimes.

"Ummm...... What are you fighting about again?" Hermione glared at me.

"Honestly!! We're fighting about, if there is a possibility that these "demigods" (who aren't supposed to exist) are Greeks." I thought about this for a moment. Ron took this opptunrity to point out that wizards aren't suppose to exist ether. I quickly butted in.

"Yes, there is a possibility that they could be greek. However, until they arrive, Hermione you keep doing research, and find out more on greek demigods. And if they have any enemies, just to be safe. Until then, Ron and I will stay out of your way."

They looked at each other, then nodded.

On they way back to the common room, Ron started talking about the tournament to pass the time.

"Hey! Do you think that this is going to be anything like the Triwizard Tournament?"

"I hope not. I almost died in that remember?"

"Oh. Right. So what do you think those demigods will be like?"

"Nice, I guess."

"Are you getting annoyed of me talking?"

"Just a little bit yea."

"Oh. Sorry, Harry."

"It's okay Ron."

We were quiet the rest of the way up. On the way, I thought about what Ron had said. Would this be Anything like the Triwizard tournament? And would someone want to kill me in this one? I just hope none of the demigods know who i am. And want to kill me. I already have enough people who want to kill me. I don't have to add demigods to the list. If what Hermione said was true, and they are really powerful, well, let's just hope that they don't hate me.

¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥

Sorry about the short sucky chapters. I promise when I get this story rolling, the chapter will be longer. I promise. Also, please give me comments and votes. Thank you for reading. :D

¥*¥*¥¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥*¥