Tatsou

Tatsou pov:
I woke up to the sound of screaming. *sigh*. My parents are at it again! You might be wondering what I mean. My name is Tatsou.

My parents fight and tend to argue everday. Sometimes they even take turns beating me to release their anger. After a while of lying there , I finally dragged myself out of bed, to my closet.

I picked an outfit out (OUTFIT AT THE TOP). I went in the bathroom and took a shower. As soon as the warm water hit my bruises, it begun to sting. It reminded me of what happened last night.

(Flashback)
I was late getting home because I had taken a detour home. I knew my parents would be mad but I had to go . As I stepped into the house I felt a hand collide with my cheek.

I knew what that ment. I looked into the blue eyes of my father. He then yelled "You stupid child, can you not read your watch? I wasted money for you to get that, you ungrateful brat.

I told you to be home by three- thirty. It is now four o'clock." He grabbed my red hair and through me across the room. I could feel the cold blood go down my back. I must have cut it on the glass table.

My mom came out the kitchen. She ran to me and punched me repeatily while my dad happily held me down. I wanted to scream for help, but I learned it's no use. They'll just hit me harder. So I just stayed there silently crying.

My dad then picked me up and through me into the glass table. My mom shrieked and yelled "WORTHLESS CHILD YOU BROKE MY TABLE NOW CLEAN IT UP". I quietly said "Yes ma'am".

I got up after a couple tries and got it cleaned. As I was putting up the broom I turned around to stare in my moms green eyes and my dads blue. Their eyes held nothing but hatred and disgust. I waked past then and up the stairs.

As I walked up the stairs I heard them arguing again. After they fell asleep I snuck downstairs to eat.

(FLASHBACK END)

I was done taking a shower so I got dress. I got my bookbag for school then went downstairs. Lucky for me my parents go to work an hour before I even get up. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a green apple they are my favorite.

As I was walking down the hallway to the front door I stopped. I stopped in front of the mirror and looked at my face. My blue/green eyes looked dead and not as bright as they where when I was a kid.

My cheek is not as red as it was last night. I looked lifeless. I snapped out of my daze and left.

(Skip the walk)
I was walking into school in till I bumped into someone. I mentally sighed. Now I have to act mean so people won't get suspicious. I looked down and it was a new kid.

««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««
Sorry guys if this stinks this is my first time trying to write a story. 😅😅Please tell me what you think so far.