twenty two

beefy leaf: yes?

hyojin choi: actually y'know what *** this skype me or smth

*

Calvin sighed, opening up Skype. He signed in, and called Hyojin.

"Alright, what's up?" he asks, monotonously and dead inside.

Hyojin was having a mental breakdown. "Okay, so earlier I was texting Haley..."

Calvin stared at the younger girl. "Go on."

"And, and she uh - oh god, just here, hold on." Hyojin stuttered and and almost fell off her chair reaching for her phone. She was a mess; the poor thing.

She showed her Kik messages with Haley to Calvin, and Calvin read them shocked.

"Haley really cares about you and your health, and so do I..." Calvin mutters.

"Y-Yeah?" Hyojin asks.

"Hyojin, you're like a little sister to me... But I need to be honest with you..." Calvin sighs.

"Listen, I-" Calvin cuts himself off, sighing.

"I uh... I think I may also have a thing for Niall? Like I've barely talked to the guy, yet I just feel... something, towards him."

Hyojin's eyes widen, and she lets out a soft "Awe.", she sighs and looks Calvin in the eyes.

"He's a great person... And he's treated me really well. Easy to fall for... But I'm just... I'm really paranoid after my conversation with Haley."

Calvin frowns. "I don't want you to be paranoid, Hyojin, hold up." he states, opening up Twitch, and going into Haley's stream. Him being a mod and a sub, he was easier for Haley to notice, so he typed in chat:

leafylive: haley how long are you streaming?

About half a minute later, Haley sees his message. "Oh, hey Calvin!" she exclaims. "I was just about to end it, you need something?"

leafylive: yeah, hop on skype when you're offline

He waited another half minute, and she says, "Okay! I'll be a minute."

A few seconds after that, she saves her game and says her ending to her streams. She puts up the "STREAM IS OVER" panel, cuts her mic and plays music.

She then goes on Skype and messages Calvin, and Calvin adds her to the call with Hyojin. Haley joins, and says, "Alright, what's up?"

"So, Hyojin here, she uh..." Calvin sighs. 'She's been thinking about what you told her. About Niall being older."

"Ohh..." Haley says, sighing, "Hyojin? Can I ask you something?" she asks.

"Go ahead."

"How do you really feel towards Niall?"

• • •

sorry I haven't updated yikes

but yeee cliff hanger

also everyone in poodlecorp is my dad

good day.