eleven

y'all my phone's dead and my dad won't pick me up for another fifteen minutes to an hour kms i'm writing from a laptop for the first time since my school laptop reset holy smokes 

update: my dad's on his way bless

also psa thehaleybaby's new video has many points and i love it if you have time i highly suggest you watch it :-))

- - - 

Austin made the group with everyone who messaged him, and called the group. Haley sighed. "I don't know if you can tell, but I'm absolutely- just- angered." she states.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa." Ryan cuts her off from ranting. "Seriously, what happened? Why weren't Calvin and Roman in the chat? Why'd Pyro leave? I don't get it." 

The small child sighed. "Listen, loser, we're going to explain."

"Slay, Sophia." Hyojin says with a laugh. "Basically, Ryan, Pyro and I started dating. I don't know the whole 'behind the scenes' thing with Cal. And Roman is assumed missing, as he won't read anything in the chat, go online, read our texts, etcetera. I'm also pretty sure Roman likes Austin and it's the same vice-versa, but I can't be too sure so..."

"Shut the hell up, Hyojin, you don't know my emotions." Austin says as he cheeks slightly flushed.

Hyojin laughs, "What a loser."

"And, to add on to the whole situation, which is what we're all mainly pissed about," Greg says out of nowhere, only Austin knowing he was actually in the call, "Killer Keemstar, Daniel Keem, the fucking asshole himself, made a video about the whole situation. Releasing private information - that Roman is assumed missing, that Hyojin and Pyro are together... etcetera. It's honestly a major dick move, and that's coming from me." Greg finishes with a sigh. 

"Yeah, that's basically the situation." Austin says to Ryan.

Ryan sighs. "Hold up. Let me get my phone." he says, getting up from his desk and walking over to his bedside table. He grabs his phone, walks back over to his desk, and shows them his screen. He opens up his contacts, still showing them his phone, and holds his finger over "Callie".

"That's Calvin's number. He gave it to me, 'cause he said I'm like a little brother to him. I'll call him." Ryan explains, tapping on Calvin's contact and calling him. He holds his phone up to his ear, holding a finger up to the camera making sure everyone would be quiet. 

After the third ring, a voice was heard. "Hello?" Calvin says groggily.

"Hey, Callie!" Ryan exclaims.

Calvin chuckles. "Don't call me that. What's up, Ryan? Something wrong?"

"Well, you see," Ryan sighs, letting out a nervous chuckle, "That's what I'm calling about. Are you okay? Everyone's saying you haven't been reading their texts or been in the group chat." Ryan frowns.

"Um, yeah, I'm fine. Just a little... stressed - wait, are you talking to them right now?" Calvin asks.

"Yeah, I'm on Skype with them." Ryan says truthfully. 

"Oh, am I on speaker?" 

"Yeah, they can hear you perfectly."

Calvin smiles on the other end of the line. "Oh, fuck, hi guys. Sorry, I'm just stressed. I'll be on in a week."

"Now, uh, Ryan? Do me a favour?" Calvin asks nervously.

"Anything." Ryan answers.

"Call me after you're done on Skype?" 

"Of course."

Calvin sighs, "Alright man, take care in the meantime. And uh, peace."

"Bye Callie." 

"Don't f-" Ryan ended the call.

"There you go, Calvin's alive. Hold up, I'll call Roman now." Ryan says with a grin.

"I can't believe you have this power, Ryan." Hyojin says.

"Of course I do. I'm literally like everyone's little brother here." Ryan responds with a shrug.

Hyojin shrugs. "Fair point. You're even like a little brother to me."

"Hush, you only turn fifteen tomorrow." Ryan retaliates with an eyeroll, tapping on the contact named 'Ro.man', and calling him, being thankful for his international coverage.

After the fourth or fifth ring, Roman picks up.

"Roadman!" Ryan yells, hoping he didn't make his parents mad at him for yelling.

"Oh, hey Ryan, something wrong?" Roman asks.

"Nope, we're just worried. What's wrong with you?"

"We...?" Roman asks, confused. 

"Oh, yeah, I'm on Skype with a few people from the chatroom... We're really worried, Roman, what's wrong?"

Roman sighs, "I'm fine... just... emotions? Call me later. Tell them I love them and I'll be on soon. Take care Ryan, love you, no homo."

"Bye Roadman." Ryan says, as Roman ends the call.

"There you have it. They're fine." Ryan says with a smirk.