chapter 1-HARRY STYLES

Wearing my pajama shorts with a pink frail at the end And my one and only tank top; perfect nightwear for me, I was almost ready to sleep. Brushing my teeth and in my half asleep mode I walked weakly to my bed to sleep and rest from the fucking world .... Alone !

I just laid on my bed and I was fast asleep because of the hectic work that I had done all day.

In a few minutes ( what I thought). There was a loud banging on my door which made me groan and I turned to see the clock which read 1 o'clock. Why would anyone would visit at this time ?

I climbed out of my bed, scratched my head lazily and went straight to my front door. Without even caring to switch on the light I pulled the door open because the banging on my door had just worsened.

As I opened the door and peered outside all I saw was a tall frame. And due to lack of light I couldn't see his face clearly but I could see his curls, which looked flawless.

"Let me in!" He said in a hurry.

"No, I can't let strangers in!"

"I promise I won't hurt you please let me in !"

"Okay."

When I was half way through to open the door he slid in without even waiting for the door to open completely. It was still dark so I decided to switch on the light and then talk to him.

As I switched on the light and turned around to see the unknown person. I was shocked .My mouth dropped open, hanging there like an idiot. I couldn't believe it!

It was Harry Styles.... The Harry Styles

" Oh my God! You are the harry styles! Like seriously! THE Harry Styles !"

"It looks like I am already introduced"

I can't believe that I am speaking to the person I have always dreamt of. He is the person who is the main part of our 'girl talk'. He is person who is like my idol , and now this person is standing in my house.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I was speechless. What was I even supposed to say? Should I offer him water? Juice? Argh!

" You don't have to be that nervous. After all I am also a human being. "

Yeah he is right! "Um h-how do you k-know I am nervous? "

"Look, your face has gone pale.. .as if you're about to pass out"

" uh oh ! So what brings you here? " changing topic

" I lost my best friends-"

"Naill, Liam, Louis and Zayn right ?"

"Yeah they already got in the bus and I was left so I had to run to catch up but they thought I was fan ! And when I was about to call them there was no range so I thought I should call them through a booth. I was on my way to a phone booth when a couple of fans attacked and all I could do... was run! And my destiny got me here!" He stopped and said "Can I use your bathroom ?"

"Yeah ! Go right third bedroom is mine you can use my bathroom!"

"Thanks!" Is all he said and ran !

I laughed at his sudden reaction and.........wait a minute my freaking ROOM is filled with HIS posters' , oh no ! I thought to just wait for him...! But each second i was feeling anxious about his reaction...!

I was sitting on my favorite couch when heard footsteps of a human being..... Harry!

I turned around to see him he had a huge grin on his face ! I could feel my face tomato red ! I was nervous.... Really Nervous !

"I see I am an important part of someone's life!" He said with a laugh in the end !

" Yeah! I am fan girl... what do you expect? " I said "I used to think when I would actually get a chance to meet this guy, what my reaction would be... And when I saw you.... I thought I would blackout !"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS MY FIRST EVER BOOK SOOOO... DONT JUDGE ME >.<

Omg this like dream come true !!

I would love to hear what do you want next !

If u are on Instagram my username is @ananyagulati

Vote ! Vote ! Comment ! Comment !

-ananya