ima vampire-and i love it ch 8

A.N. hey srry it took so long!!!!!

~AlexÕs P.O.V.~

we stopped kissing and started washing off, Jared stealing kissed over few seconds. I couldn't stop laughing and doing the same to him. Before I knew it the water had gotten cold and I was shivering. "

How bout we get out, dry off and go get some ice cream babe?" Jared said while smiling down at me

I giggled " I looooove that idea hun! I haven't had ice cream in.... damn! I cant remember!?! No! this is not good I cant live without ice cream!" I ranted and used my speed to jump out of the shower, dry off, get dressed and be back standing out side of the shower - well you coming or what????"I asked

He laughed and kept laughing, he was clutching is stomach bending over from laughing so hard "okokok I'll hurry" he said while still chuckling.

He turned off the water dried off and changed in a matter of seconds. By the time he was done I was standing by the door pouting. "awe whats wrong babygirl?"

he asked while wrapping his arms around my waist " You took forevvvvvver!!" I said while smiling and wrapping my arms around his waist. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek "lets go"

we walked out hand in hand and started walking down towards the driveway when I stopped. Jared stopped and look at me curiously " whats wrong?" he asked "well I just thought umm.... do u even have a car or are we walking to the ice cream parlor??" I asked while giggling a his facial expression "yes I have a car"

he sadi chuckling "its in the garage"

"what kind of car?????" I asked excitedly I have always been big on cars and motorcycles "I have a 2011 camaro-black, a viper SRT10-all black, a lambigini-blue, a mazaradi-red and black custom and a dukati 848 flatblack" he said while smiling down at me then pressing on the garage door opener I didn't realize was in his other hand I couldn't stop smiling and immediantly pulled his down for a kiss "god I love you! Those are my 5 dream vehicles!!" I said while grinning broadly he smiled and began pulling me towards the now opened garage

"well which one do you want to take?" he asked "ummmm..... Ummmm...... how bout theeee.... viper???" I couldn't stop smiling as I ran my hand up the the body of the car towards the hood. Jared came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist with his head on my shoulder. "whatever u want babygirl, would u care to drive?"

I smiled and leaned into his body "no, you can drive there, I'll drive back" I sighed happily as he kissed my neck and unlocked the doors opening the passenger for me to climb in. I sat down and he closed my door and walked around to his side, climbing in and starting up the engine as he smiled at me and grabbed my hand. I held his hand as I look out the window and watched the sceneary go by while thinking about how much my life has changed...

 Not even a month ago I was a weak, depressed human with no one that I completely cared aboutÉ ".....what do you think? Alex??? Hey are you ok?" Jared gave me a worried look "huh? Oh ya sorry just thinking" I said "what did u say?"

"I asked if maybe you wanted to go somewhere this weekend" he said while he pulled into a parking spot in front of the local ice cream parlor I smiled over at him "I'd love to babe, now lets go get ice cream!!!" I jumped outa the car and waited-impatiently- for him to get out.

He smiled as he walked up to me, standing by the front of the car "i'm glad you want to babygirl, and your so cute" he said smiling and giving me a light kiss before grabbing my hand and walking inside. We walked up to the counter and ordered, Jared paid while I found us a little booth in the corner and sat down. He walked over and slid in next to me while putting his arm over my shoulders. I leaned into him and sigh in content.

He kissed the top of my head "what were you thinking about so hard in the car babygirl?" he asked, curiousity laced in his voice "how much my life has changed lately" I said in a thoughtful voice

he looked down at me worriedly "are you happy about that or..do u regret it?" he asked nervously, slightly pulling away from me I sat up and looked straight into his eyes. I put my hand on his cheek and said "I don't regret anything. I love you and I'm happy, I wasn't before.. that's why I wanted to be changed. I needed a new life-a new me" I kissed him with all my feelings in the kiss.

He moved one hand to the back of my neck and the other stayed around my shoulders, keeping me pressed against him. He put his forehead against mine and smiled with his eyes closed "I love you Alex, so much. And you have no idea how relieved I am to here that" he lightly kissed me again right as the waitress walked up and smiled.

"awe young love.." she smiled and put our ice creams down then walked away

we smiled at each other and started eating our yummy sugary delicious ice cream while talking about random things "sooooo..... are you ever going to tell me where we are going this weekend????" I asked very curious now he smiled at me "no im not babygirl. It's a surprise. But I will tell you that we will be gone for 2 weeks and it will be cold"

"uuuuugh plzzzz tell me?????" I begged while wrapping my arms around his waist and burying my face in his neck. I slowly started to kiss his neck whielle saying plz babe over and over

he groaned and put his arm around me "I swear your gonna be the death of my babygirl..... But no I can't tell you it's a surprise"

I smiled against his neck and said "i have ways to get this information, you do understand that right babe?"

His arms tightened around me "I think we should go home now" I whispered huskily in my ear I giggled and kissed him "mmm im fine with that babe, lets go home"

I smiled thinking about how happy it made me feel to say 'home' and no it was ours. Me and his-forver We got up and started heading homeÉ