im a vampire-and i love it ch

Jared's P.O.V. -

There was nothing I would have wanted more then to stay with Alex for the rest of the day. But I couldn't even though I could tell she wanted the same from the pouting all the way to the school {which by the way was killing me} we had to go. It was the 1st day.

'Oh my god!! She looks so cute when she pouts' I thought to myself. 'Maybe I should explain to her. I don't want her mad at me for the rest of the day!! That would be pure hell!' Yeah that's what ill do.

"Alex, please stop pouting. It's the 1st day of school, you didn't really want to be late did u??" I asked curious. She looked over at me "And besides do you no how cute you are then your pouting?"

"Fine" she said then started to get out of the car.

"Oh no you don't" I said grabbing her wrist and pulling her back in the car. I pulled her across the seat to my lap and kissed her. I was glad when she immediately kissed me back.

"Get off me Jared. I'm still mad at you" she said pulling away, but only a few inches.

"Ok, Alex, but there's one more thing." I say with a smile

"And what is that?" she said with attitude

"This" I say a kiss her again. She kisses me back again without hesitation.

We break the kiss breathing hard.

"Why do you have to do that? Whenever you do that I can't stay mad at you!" she said pecking me on the lips

"I know" I said smiling "But if it makes you feel better if I'm ever mad at you do the same thing and I won't be able to stay mad at you either." I say with another short kiss.

"I have bad news baby, we have to go to the office and get your schedule" I say. Then she sighs

"Fine" she says again.

We get out of the car and start for the office holding hands

Alex's P.O.V. -

As we head towards the office I am grateful the bell has already rung. Know I won't have to deal with anybody till after 1st period. As we head into the office I notice the receptionist isn't at her desk. We head towards the principles office to see if he is in there and suddenly the receptionist comes out all smileys.

She notices us and puts on a work face.

"Hello kids, I'm Gina, how may I help you?" Gina asks

"We are here to pick up my schedule." I say "Alexandria Dark" I say

She goes to her desk and looks through the HUGE stack of papers on her desk. She keeps looking for a few minutes so I and Jared take a seat. Finally she says

"Aww, here we go. Alexandria Dark, here you go now you better hurry off to class, both of you." She says to Jared and me

"Thank you" I say as we walk out hand in hand.

After we go to my locker and drop off my stuff I say to Jared

"What is your 1st period?" he looks at me and smiles" What?"

I ask confused.

"I have every single class with you" he says with a smug smile

"What? How?" I ask even more confused

"Well I'm kinda good at the whole control humans mind things." He says with a huge cocky grin

"Sweet" I say right before I peck him on the lips and we walk into homeroom

We walk up to the teacher and Jared introduces me. The teacher tells me to take a seat next to Jared {the only open seat} and I happily oblige.

When I sit down and take out my notebook, I get bored and start taping my fingers on the desk. Jared takes my hand in his and starts to play with it. Obviously he's bored to. I look around the classroom and only one kid is paying attention.

"Nerd" I mumble under my breath and Jared laughs quietly following my gaze.

"I'm bored" I say to Jared. Then I remember being pissed at him this morning. 'PAYBACK' I think to myself and smile. I move my chair closer to his so our legs are touching. I put my hand on his leg.

I lean over and whisper in his ear "See, we could be at home. Having way more fun then this" I say with a sexy smile. I move my hand a little up his thy. Only a little.

He turns to me and I can see he's imagining that.

I laugh and think 'PAYBACK IS A BITCH' then I laugh harder. The teacher almost caught me, but didn't.

Jared's P.O.V. -

I'm playing with Alex's fingers when she says "I'm bored" I'm about to reply when all of a sudden she moves so our legs are touching and her hand is on my leg. Almost my thy. But not quite.

Then she leans over and says "See, we could be at home having way more fun then this." I look over and she has a sexy smile on her face. Then she moves her hand up onto my thy.

I turn all the way towards her and I can't help but imagine that. Omg, this is tuning me on.

She starts laughing and then laughs harder. She almost gets caught by the teacher but doesn't. I can tell she was messing with me now. So I thought, hey 2 can play at that game honey.

A little higher then hers was the 1st time and I say "Oh ya I can picture that. You no what would be hot?" I say, I can tell she isn't going to answer so I say "If we have fun in the girl's locker room. I've always wanted to almost get caught." I move my hand an inch higher.

I start laughing. Before I get in trouble I ask to be excused to bathroom. As soon as I'm a couple feet from the door I burst out laughing.

Alex's P.O.V. -

Omg!!! Payback totally backfired!!! He actually is turned on and thinks im gonna do it in the girls locker room. Hell no!!! I have to go talk to him. I wonder what his face is gonna look like when I tell him it was all a joke. This is funny!!