im a vampire-and i love it

i was 16 when i died. but then again thats when i really started living!!! my name is Alexandrea {alex for short} Dark, and im a vampire. not the kind you usually read about, i am not like any vampire you have evey known. the sun does not kill me, but it does make me tired. i can go up to 2 and a half weeks with no blood, but i prefer not to. you see i like to kill. i love the thrill, the feeling of their life leaving their body, the last breath, the pleas and begging for me not to kill them. you may say im a monster but i dont care. that is me. before i became a vampire i was alone. i didnt have a mom, or a dad even my brother, alec, was gone. when i was changed it was on my own free will. i wanted this. and thiis is how and why.........

- Alex's P.O.V.-

Another year has gone bye, another birthday alone, another christmas coming down stairs and remembering that everybody else is gone, dead

{i think} and definatly never coming back. i wake up every morning and remember i have no family, i am all alone. i have been alone since i was 4. i remember waking up one morning to not thing, i remeber running threw the house, tears streaming down my face, yelling at the top of my lungs "MOMMY............DADDY..........ALEC........" over and over again. yet there was no answer. i shudder at the thought and look at myself in the mirror. im popular at school but i dont care. im the head cheerleader, in have long blonde hair and blue eyes. also the quarter back of the football team is my boyfriend. but i dont want any of it!!!!!!!!!! all i want is my family back. it is dark outside but i dont care i want-need to get out of this house, away from the memories for just a couple hours. so i start to take a walk, i get about 6 blocks before i realize im being followed. but i keep my pace and start to head for home. after a few more minutes who ever is following me starts to speed up. the next thing i no im being shoved against a wall and a hand is at my neck. "do not scream or i will be forced to hurt u beautiful" "i will not scream"

he looks at me comfused, he asks me "what is your name beautiful?" "alex" i told him "whats yours?" "jared" he said "now be a good girl and lean your head to the side so i dont have to hurt you" he says with threat in his voice. i do as he says and agian i can see he is comfused. "i will not fight you jared, i promise" he smiles at me "thank you alex" then leans in. i can see his fangs glissen in the light coming from the street, and i get excited. i feel a slight pain as his fangs peirce my skin, but the pain is soon replaced with pleasure. i am loving this!!! as he drinks from me i mumble "change me plz plz plz, oh plz change me" over and over again, he finally hears me and pulls back to look at me "plz i am tired of being alone, i am tired of being me plz jared plz change me"

-Jareds P.O.V.-

i am drinking from alex and i hear he mumbling, i can only make out a few words like "change.......plz... me" i pull back to listend fall in love. i no it is selfish but i cant help is, i wanted her to be like me, i wanted to be able to see her everyday for the rest of my life. i just met her and already she has me wanting to go against the promis i made to myself 500 years ago. i promised myself i would never turn anyone ever again. but then she starts to cry and she keeps saying "plz jared, plz change me. i want to be like you, i want to ba a vampire. i dont want to be a human, oh plz plz plz change me jared" she wouldnt stop saying it so i finally said "ok" she looked up at me smiled and leaned her head back again, still smiling. i bit her again. i only took a liitle blood though. i alreaday had enough from the first time. then with her leaning into me i took my teeth and cut my wrist. i held it to her mouth and said "drink" and she did.

when she had enough i pulled my wrist back and she looked up at me and said "thank you, i owe you" then she passed out. i picked her up and ran as fast as i could to my house. i layed her on my bed and watched her sleep. i could hear her heart beat speeding up. the tranformation had begun. 'it would at least 4 days till she wakes up and i cant stand here and watch her the whole time' i say to myself. i need to go hunting. i couldnt take all i needed from her. 'she will be safe until i get back' i keep telling myself, but it takes 2 hours to finally make myself leave.

-Alex's P.O.V.-

when i wake up i am in a house i've never been in before. at first i am scared but then i remeber what has happened to me and i am happy. i cant stop smiling and i roll around in the bed laughing my ass off. all of a sudden i hear someone else chuckling i the corner and i freeze. "its alright Alex, its me jared" i let out the breath i didnt realize i had been holding and say "dont do that ever again, you scared the shit out of me!!" " omg im sorry i didnt mean to" his voice is panicked "its ok, im fine" i said