im a vampire-and i love it ch

A.N. hey, sorry if the last ch. didn't make any sense. I was in a rush and at my friend's house. Well here is the next ch. Oh and thx to all my fans. You guys r awesome!! Well here we do

Alex's P.O.V. -

I was surprised by how worried he seemed to be. I mean all I said was he scared me. Why did he over reached so much? Maybe....

"So r u gonna explain to me what that was last night? Cause that was really weird-cool but weird." Jared said pulling me out of my thoughts

"Huh...oh yeah, well even when I was human I found I could kinda sorta influence other peoples minds. When I was human, I was just really persuasive. But now I can actually make them do what I want." I said not being abbel to look at him till I was done.

"Wow............ that's awesome!! I wish I could so that!" Jared said

"Really?" I asked

"Well yeah, oh and you might want to hurry up and get ready" he said casually

"Yeah I guess your right.... Wait get ready for what??"

"School of course, you have to play the part of human" he said as though he thought I should already know that.

"Oh yeah I almost completely forgo... Wait what school are we going to?" I asked suddenly nervous

"Riverside High school" he said

I couldn't breath, did he really just say Riverside high school? No he couldn't have. That was my old school. With my so called friends, and my teachers and my boy....... Oh no, I completely forgot about Jeremy!!

"Alex, what's wronge??" he asked a really worried look on his face

"D-did you say R-Riverside H-High School?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, why? What's wronge?" he asked again

"That's my old high school. And my boyfriend goes there" I said then looked up at him.

Jared's P.O.V. -

"That's my old high school. And my boyfriend goes there" she said.

Suddenly I was pissed off. I was also insanely jealous. Of course she had a boy friend. She was beautiful, funny, full of life, fearless, exciting, and so much more. As she looked up at me I couldn't help but wish I was her boyfriend. Wish that I was the one who could hold her hand. Kiss her whenever I wanted, without ever needing a reason. Oh how I wished that was the case. But no. he was her boyfriend and I was just the vampire that changed her.

"Jared are you ok?" she asked after I didn't say anything.

"Yeah, I'm fine. So what's this guys name?" I asked suddenly curious to find out how much she really cared for this human.

"Jeremy" she said

"Jeremy, huh? How long have you guys been together?" I asked

"About 2 and a half years. But we were friends before that. We've known each other my whole life." She said

"Wow that's a long time" I said frowning "Do you love him?" I asked

"Yes I do. He was the only one there for me when........." I said on the verge of tears.

"When what Alex?" I asked worried about her. If this was enough to make her cry I needed to know.

She looked at me. Blinked away the tears took a few deep breaths then said...

"When my mom, dad, and Brother Alec diapered. I remember when I can down stairs that morning. I had just woken up, it was my 4th birthday. I had slept in a long time that morning. I ran down stairs to find my mom and ask what I should wear for the day and I wanted some breakfast. When I got down stairs no one was there. I ran to their rooms, my dads study, evenhe laundry room and garage. I didn't find anyone. I ran through the house at least 6 times. I yelled for them. I couldn't stop crying. After I calmed down enough to call the police I did. When they go there they told some strange lady to take me to the station. When we got there they pulled my file and sent me to live with my aunt. They said it was only for a little while but I never left. When I looked in the local papers I saw missing person adds for them. 'Missing Alison Brentford, Alec Brentford amd Thomas brenford." She said. She stopped and started crying, leaning into my chest I sat us on the floor.

It couldn't be. She can't be talking about the royal Brentford vampire family. If it is I can't possibly tell her. She would insist to see them, but they would kill her the minute they saw her, I can't say no to her. I just have to do some research and find out if she really id their daughter. Yeah, I'll do that because she might not be. Yes that's what I will do.

"It's ok, it will be ok, I'm here for you. I always will be. I promise. No matter what I will always be here for you Alex." I kept repeating this to her, over and over again.

Alex's P.O.V. -

After I told him my story he held me. He whispered to me, trying to calm me down. I don't know how long we sat there but after a while I stopped crying and looked up at his face. I saw an emotion there that I couldn't quite figure out.

"You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen" he said

"Yeah with my makeup running and my face is probably all red and splotchy, how can you think I'm beautiful?" I asked

"Because I don't care if your make-up is messed up or you're crying or you're splotchy, I love you" he said then bent down and kissed me

I was surprised. Not because he kissed me, or even that he said he loved me. No I was surprised because I immediately kissed him back with no hesitation. But I was even more surprised when I realized I loved him to.

"I love you to" I murmured against his lips. Then I was turned around on his lap hissing him. There was such passion in the kiss that I couldn't even believe it. Then he was picking me up, his arms around my waist walking towards the bed. He laid me down then laid on top of me with out ever breaking the kiss. His hand was on my waist, the other on my thy. Mine were in his hair, he moved his lips down my jaw slowly to my neck. I pulled his lips back to mine and kissed him again.

We made out for about am hour. It would have gone farther if he wasn't so persistent on going to school {frown}