im a vampire-and i love it ch 2

-Alex's P.O.V.-

"calm down jared" he chuckles "its hard especially becasue you might not have made it throught the change" he says with a frown on his face and while hes looking at the floor. "what do you mean i might not have made it through??" i asked "well, your body might have rejected the vampire blood and if that happened it would try to fight off the blood, which would have killed you" he said, his voice barely above a whisper. "oh" i say really shocked. 'i might not have made it through, omg i could have died, wait im alive why am i worrying about what could have been when.... "are you thirsty?" he asked snapping me out of myinner conversation. now that i thought about it my throat started to burn "yes" i said "lets go hunting" i said with a smile on my face.

-Jareds P.O.V.-

i gawked, omg she is accually wants to go hunting. evey new born vampire i've ever known has hated that part of being a vampire and has had to get used to the idea of killing humans for food. then along comes alex and she accually wants to feed and shes excited about it. she notices me staring and says "what are you staring at?" i look away as fast as i can and say "nothing." she laughs "you no, you are a really bad liar!! seriously what were you staring at?" i laugh "you" was all i say. she looks at me, then shakes her head as if trying to clear her thoughts and looks out the window and says "are we going or not?" "ya lets go" as i open the front door she runs threw laughing and almost knocks me over. then she stops on the front lawn and says "your gonna have to do better then that." she laughs and runs away. im laughing while running to catch up with her, she stops and waits for me.

when i catch up she says, "where do you want to hunt?" i think about it for a minute then say "how about the city? there are always people walking around and not paying attention to us" she smiles and says "ok, lets go" we set of running again, i can tall she likes her new speed. when we get to the city i give her the basic run down on what to do. before im finished she holds up a hand and says "i know i know, watch andlearn jared watch and learn" she gets up with a smile and goes straight for a man walking this way. she sayd "hey cutie, wait up" the man stops, looks her up and down smiles and says "hey little lady what are you doin out here all alone?" she goes right up to him touches him on the arm and says "lean your head over" he leans his head over, exposing his throat. his face looks blank, like hes hipnotized or something. then she bites him, and starts to dtink is blood. im about to get up and tell her thats enough when she pulls back, and sayd to the man "forget me, forget this happened, you never saw, heard, toughed or felt me tonight." "do you under stand?" "yes" the man said "good now go home" "ok" and he just walks off.

as she comes back i stare after the man "what the hell was that?" i ask she smiles "that is how its done" then she turns laughs and says over her shoulder "race you home!!" and she takes off running.

-Alex's P.O.V.-

after i fed i told jared i'd race him home. he won, but only cause i let him. when i got home he was on my bed-well i guess its accually his bed-and he was sleeping. when i walked in i noticed he only had sweat pants on. i also realized that i had been so caught up i me being a vampire i hadn't even gotten a good look at him. but now with him spawled out over the bed i could. he had long black flippy hair that went down to the middle of his cheeks. he has a 6 pack and he is muscular. not the kind where he looked overly muscular, but just right. he was also drop dead GORGEOUSE!!! how could i not have noticed before?? i wanted to slap myself.