seven.

i'll post the epilogue after i edit this woop

SHOUTOUT TO LukewarmPenguins FOR BEING PRESENT IN BASICALLY EVERY STORY I HAVE AND STANNING THIS BOOK *points at her* U FAITHFUL

_______________

Ashton sat at his usual table at the café, looking outside and watching as the car passed. The weather was getting colder and it felt good with his warm coffee. He went straight there as soon as he left Luke's apartment, glad that he wasn't working on that day.

Ashton sniffed and took a sip from his coffee, hearing the bell from the door signaling that someone came in. He looked in that direction and saw it was Keith, he instantly felt guilty when he remembered that he had just helped Keith's fiancée cheat on him. A girl came in and Keith smiled at ther, kissing her.

Ashton's eyes widened, he wasn't feeling guitly anymore.

He watched as Keith kissed the girl and said goodbye when she went to sit in a table. His eyes looked around the room, widening when he saw Ashton staring at him. Ashton looked away and started drinking his coffee awkwardly.

Keith took the food to the girl and then sat down on Ashton's table, playing with his fingers and bittin this bottom lip.

"I'm not happy." Keith said "I don't hate Luke, I just don't love him. My family is forcing me to marry him and I don't want to but I have to. Knowing I've been cheating on him for the past years with Gisele would crush him, please don't tell him."

Ashton only nodded hesitantly, not knowing what to say. Keith hugged him and whispered 'thank you', walking away to join his girlfriend. The girl smiled at him, holding Keith's hand.

The curly-haired boy was feeling awkward, wondering if he should tell Luke.

________________________

epilogue next chapter and then the author note! i might post a new book to come soon right after idk

-ana rita (moony)