five.

WARNING: sexual content ahead, luke riding ashton, top!ashton (technically), bottom!luke, spanking, praise (?)

__________

Ashton pushed Luke against the door of his apartment and started kissing him, the other boy struggling to open the door. When they were inside the first thing Ashton did as wake off his shirt and then attack Luke's lips again, playing with the blond's jeans. Luke moaned into the kiss and moved his hips towards Ashton's to get some friction, whining when the other boy denied it and started sucking on Luke's neck.

"Fuck Ash." Luke moaned, bitting Ashton's ear lobe "I love you, fuck."

Ashton smiled and kissed his cheek "I love you too baby, you sure you wanna do this?"

"I'm so positive I want to." Luke said, kissing Ashton slowly, running his hands through Ashton's toned chest "My room is the second on the left."

Ashton tapped his tights and Luke jumped, wrapping his legs around Ashton's waist and chuckling as the older boy carried him to the bedroom. The curly-haired boy sat down on the bed with Luke straddling his waist. Ashton squeezed his ass and started sucking a hickey on Luke's collarbone after taking off his shirt, the younger boy grinding on him.

"Fuck baby, you're so beautiful." Ashton said, moaning at the sight "I wish I could stay with you for a long time, missed you so much."

"I'm in love with you Ashton- fuck I love you so much."

"I'm in love with you too honey."

Ashton layed Luke on the bed and took Luke's pants off, kissing every part of his skin as it appeared. He bit his lip at the sight of Luke's hard member, letting out a small moan when he saw the wet spot on Luke's boxers. Luke was sweating, his cheeks red and legs opened, begging Ashton to touch him.

Ashton took off his own pants along with his boxers. The blond stared at him while he did that, taking off his own boxers as well. Ashton rested his hips against Luke's, their skin touching and Luke's member laying on his stomach. The curly-haired boy licked it slowly, Luke bringing his hand to Ashton's curls and tugging on them when he put the head on his mouth, sucking harshly.

"A-Ash please let me ride you." Luke moaned, Ashton kissed him deeply and grinned at the marks he made that were forming on Luke's pale skin.

"Of course baby, it's your night after all." Ashton said, his voice raspy making Luke shiver and bit his lip.

Ashton sat down on the bed, his back resting against the wall as Luke climbed on him, kissing him slowly. They wanted to enjoy every single second they could spend together before the morning came where they would probably have to go on separate ways, depending on their decisions. The sandy-haired boy took out the lube from the first drawer and put it on his fingers, inserting one inside Luke.

Luke rested his forehead against Ashton's with his eyes closed, scrunching his nose at the pain. Ashton started kissing his face and whispering sweet nothings as he inserted the fingers, doing his best to keep Luke comfortable as they made love.

"Think you can take it now baby?" Ashton asked, kissing below Luke's ear.

"Y-Yeah." Luke said, stopping Ashton when he was reaching for the condom "N-No condom, I wanna feel you."

Ashton gasped quietly, not knowing what to say. He nodded and smiled when Luke's eyes were staring at him and shining, a loving smile appearing on the blond's face making Ashton smile as well. They used to smile at each other like that when they were dating and everytime they made love, now they were doing it again. It made their hearts beat faster and their world's seem better.

Luke leaned Ashton's member with his hole and leaned down slowly, Ashton moaning when the head entered Luke's hole. Luke gasped and started leaning down slowly, his fingers gripping Ashton's shoulders and scratch a bit of back. Ashton put a hand on Luke's hips and another one on his face, caressing his cheek.

"It's okay baby, take your time. We have all night." Ashton assured, kissing Luke's forehead "I'm in love with you."

"L-Let me just adjust." Luke said when his hip was resting against Ashton's "Please say it again so I know I'm not dreaming."

"I'm in love with you." Ashton repeated "I'm in love with you, I'm in love with you. You're so beautiful Lukey, you're doing so good."

Luke started moving up and down on Ashton's member slowly, his movements getting quick. Ashton started moaning and gripping Luke's hips harshly, bucking his hips sometimes. Luke smiled at the feeling, knowing there were probably going to be marks on his hips on the next morning. He sucked another hickey on Ashton's neck and jawline as the boy bucked his hips up.

Luke moaned when Ashton spanked him slightly, hitting his ass cheek a little harder when he realised Luke actually enjoyed it. He was enjoying the fact of feeling Ashton completely with nothing separating them.

"I-I'm coming." Luke cried out and Ashton nodded, saying he was coming too "Come inside me, please."

"Fuck baby, okay."

A knot formed on the boy's stomachs, Luke being the first to let out the white liquid and riding out his orgasm, feeling warm as Ashton reached his high too. He buried his head on the crook of Ashton's neck, still rinding him until the hazel-eyed boy stopped orgasming. They stayed like that for a few minutes, Ashton taking Luke off of his lap and the blond whimpering at the emptyness.

Luke frowned and felt his heart sink when Ashton grabbed his boxers, putting them on and leaving the room. He was almost crying but then Ashton came back with a towel and a glass of orange juice. He put it in the table and cleaned the cum off of Luke, smiling at him and pressing a sweet kiss to his lips, giving him the juice cup.

Luke smiled when Ashton left the room to put the towel somewhere. He missed this, when Ashton would take care of him after they made love and brought him something for Luke to drrink after he cleaned him up.

When the hazel-eyed boy came back he gave Luke his boxers, who put them on. Ashton climbed under the covers and cuddled Luke, the blond resting his head in the crook of Ashton's neck.

"I'm in love with you." Ashton said, kissing Luke's hair and holding him closer.

"I'm in love with you too."

They were supposed to feel bad for what happened, but Luke couldn't give a single fuck and neither did Ashton. They were happy with each other and that was all that mattered.

___________________________

IT WAS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT HOW DID IT GO

ending in chapter eight xx

-ana rita (moony)