three.

The next day Ashton it already at the entrance at the café when it was a quarter to five. He was waiting for the clock to reach the hour (and three minutes after that) so he wouldn't seem to desperate and show up early. When it hit five he entered the coffee, listening to the familiar bell that sounded whenever a costumer came in.

Luke looked at him from behind the balcony and smiled, giving a small wave. Ashton swore he could see him blushing but maybe it was just from his imagination. Luke motioned for him to sit down and Ashton did so, waiting for him. The blond soon met him, putting a capuccino in front of him along with a chocolate cupcake wrapped in a pink paper. Luke also had the same thing, but it was hot chocolate. Ashton blushed, smiling at Luke who had just sat down across the table.

"Why did you put this here?" Ashton asked.

"I remembered you love it so I thought I could give you some. It's on me, don't worry." Luke said, smiling and drinking his hot chocolate.

"Oh God no, let me pay-" he said, reaching for his wallet that was across the table but Luke slapped his hand away.

"Ashton Irwin if I say I pay, I pay." Luke said, trying to sound mean but both of them started giggling "You know I can't be mean!"

"I know, you couldn't be mean even when we- you know, we were thingy." Ashton said, regretting already.

Maybe the fact that they had dated was a touchy subject and Luke didn't want to talk about it, he gets that Luke moved on and it's in the past. Ashton still has feelings for him but he just needs to let go.

"Yeah." Luke looked down and bit his bottom lip with a thoughtful look on his face.

Ashton tried to avoid admiring how beautiful Luke looked in the grey weather. He had a beanie on and a scarf, along with a coat. His cheeks were a strong pink, probably because of the cold. He had never seen Luke like this since in Australia the weather is different, but he just wishes he could take a picture to see it everyday.

That would be creepy, and weird.

"When did you get the job here? I've been coming here for five years and have never seen you." Ashton asked, trying to ease the tension.

"Oh it was just two months ago, it's a shame we haven't ran into each other. Do you have a job?"

"Yeah hum, I work at a recording studio downtown, it's pretty cool."

"That's nice, I'm proud of you." Luke says and Ashton blushes fiercly, almost choking on air.

"T-Thank you."

They stay silent for a few minutes, Luke feeling nervous and Ashton glancing at him so he doesn't stare for a long time. Sometimes he forgets how beautifully shaped Luke is, it's like he is looking at a masterpiece.

"Hey, I was thinking." Luke says, looking at Ashton "My friends and I are going to a club for, you know, my bachelor party. We are going in a week and I was thinking that maybe you wanted to come? If you want, of course."

Ashton would regret it, he would be even more present in Luke's wedding. It would break his heart but he would be able to get drunk and forget for a bit.

"Yeah sure, why not?"

___________

double update :)))))

-ana rita (moony)