Chapter16-The Camping Trip PART 3

(LOGAN'S POV)

"Okay, I did develop feelings for you and they are pretty strong which is why last night I couldn't help kissing you and when you didn't respond, I thought you didn't feel the same-" I was ranting until Jackie stopped me. She stopped me with her lips to be more descriptive. Her soft, warm lips moved against mine. At first I didn't dare move, thinking this was a dream, but I couldn't help to move my lips with hers.

Letting out a moan, I wrapped my arms around her waist. She followed my move and wrapped her tiny arms around my neck, her fingers tangling into my hair, causing another moan to come from me with the pleasure she brought to me. My arms tightened around her. Deciding to take it a bit farther, I licked her bottom lip with my tongue, asking her for permission to explore her mouth like a pirate explores for treasure. I felt her smile against my lips and deny me permission.

I let out a grunt and let my hands go further down her back until they landed on her butt. I gave her little butt a small squish, causing her to gasp. I took my chance and stuck my tongue into her mouth and started playing with her tongue. It was her turn to moan, bringing another moan from me and a slight smirk. God she's good at this.

I pulled away from her and leaned my forehead against hers, both of us panting. "Where did you learn to kiss like that?" I questioned. From my understanding, she hasn't had her first kiss. Well now she has....

"I'm naturally good at everything." She stated with a smirk.

I let out a quite chuckle. "Everything except resisting me." I gave her a wink and she rolled her eyes.

"Egotistic idiot..." She murmured under her breath. Instead of a comeback, I decided to do the cheesiest thing I've ever done. Scratch that, the only cheesy thing I've ever done.

I pecked her lips and said, "I'm your egotistic idiot." She gave the cutest smile and leaned her head on my chest. It felt amazing to have Jackie in my arms. The first time I met her, to me she was beautiful but since I am an egotistic idiot- like she so nicely pointed out- I decided to be a jerk to her like I was (am) to everyone else. Then we got partnered up and I got to know her. She was a broken girl who liked to pretend that she cared about nothing. She was also annoying and fun. I've been knowing for a while that I had feelings for her but I was in denial until this camping trip.

"I have to say, this is the best fieldtrip I've ever had." Jackie's voice brought me back out of my memories. I smiled at her comment.

"It wouldn't be if I hadn't been here." I said cockily.

"Like I said before; egotistic idiot." She said while shaking her head, laughing a little. The goofy smile wouldn't leave my face.

After approximately 5 minutes of us just standing there and hugging each other, I decided to lead us back to where everyone else was. I hope they haven't left us.

"We should go back." I stated my thoughts aloud.

"Okay." Was all she said. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder while her arm came around my waist and she leaned her head on the side of my chest. We started walking back the way we came.

*Lots Of Hours Later...*

"Where the hell are we?!"I whispered yelled in frustration.

"I don't fucking know! You lost us!!!" Jackie exclaimed in anger, throwing her hands up in the air.

"It wasn't even my fault! You shouldn't have ran away from that stupid spider! It wasn't gonna eat you!" I said, tired of arguing.

"You led us to the spider in the first place!" She was talking/yelling louder by the moment, as was I.