Chapter 11-Rap with me!

I laid down next to Logan, distancing myself from him. So I decided I like Logan's king sized bed, but he decided he likes it too so now we're sharing.

I think hell is going to freeze over soon, I mean Logan and I are in the same bed. That's not normal. Not even one bit.

"I'm not going to bite you, you know." I snorted at his comment.

"No, you just might, actually." He chuckled. I could feel the bed shaking from his little laughter. Imagine if he laughed hard....

"You're right, never trust Logan Ride, he might bite." I giggle at that.

"That rhymed! Imma start using that man!" He laughed and shook his head. Maybe he isn't that bad and it's a little normal for us two to be in the same bed..nope, still doesn't seem normal.

"Whatever, goodnight cutie." I groaned at the nickname. He keeps calling me cutie!

"Don't call me that."

"Whatever...cutie." I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. I felt sleep take over me.

*middle of the night*

"I love you...." I heard someone mumble. I tried to move and see who that came from but someone was holding me tight against them.

"Err..get off me..whoever you are!" I whispered yelled. Their grip tightened around me and my face was pressed against a very toned chest. Mmmm...I think I'm sleeping next to a male model. How nice.

"Don't leave... I swear I'll never let him touch you...NO! NO!" I got a little freaked out at hearing...Logan?

OOOOOOHHHH!!

Why is he all over me? And who is he protecting in his dream? Mmmm...I should listen in for a bit.

"You're beautiful..." I blushed-why I'm I blushing? He isn't even talking to me.

"Get off me you lumpy human being!" I tried to push him off me but his grip tightened around me. Damn him. I wiggled in his arms but nothing was working.

'Im sorry everyone' I thought. I filled my lungs with air and screamed as loud as possible. Let me tell you I have a very high pitched scream.

"WHA-OWE!" I heard a loud 'thump' on the floor. Poor Logan. Well, I don't really care but, eh.

"Sorry Logan, you were killing me with your death grip." He looked up from under the bed and glared.

"You bitch..." I giggled and got up from his bed. "It wasn't necessary to scream."

"It was actually. You were killing me. By the way, what were you dreaming about? Scratch that, who were you dreaming about?" His cheeks turned to a light shade of pink. Oh my god! I think Logan has a crush! And he dreamt about her! Why I'm I a bit upset at that?

"No one." He murmured.

"Tell me who she is?!" I faked excitement. I really wanted to know so I could get rid of her. My thoughts are going crazy...

"Your mom." I glared.

"Which one?" His eyes widened and he quickly got up to stand next to me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that its just the joke 'yo mamma' and yeah..." He tried to hug me but I stepped aside. This conversation just made me a tad sad.

"I'm going to sleep with Elia. Goodnight Logan." On my way out of his room I grabbed one of his big shirts and walked out. I fell asleep with my clothes on, and I have no pjs so...yep. His shirt will do.

I walked to Elia's room (she showed me her room yesterday..it's very pink.). Quietly, I opened her pink door and closed it behind me. She has a bathroom in her room so I'll just change there. I went into her bathroom with one thought still in my head; who was Logan dreaming about?