Chapter5-The last smirk

I walked to school feeling a bit down. I don't know why though. I cry a lot about my parents, especially at night, so I don't know why I feel so upset this time about them.

Maybe it isn't because of them. Maybe it's cause of Logan. That son of a...

"Jackie!!!!!" That would be Amy. I looked up and found Daniel and Amy walking towards me. Where was Nancy?

"Hey guys. Where's Nancy?" Daniel looked upset at the mention of Nancy and Amy looked like she felt awkward

"She's home..." Amy said.

"I don't feel so good. I think I'm going to go home." Daniel walked off without looking at us. Well something happened. I wanna know!!

"Okay, spill!" Amy looked happy for a second then went back to upset and awkward.

"Well I love gossip but sadly this one is about my best friends." I nodded in understanding. "Okay well Nancy was going to apologize to Dan for overreacting, you know after they ran out of the cafeteria, anyway she lost track of him so she came back while you where in the bathroom. She looked soooo upset. Anyway Dan didn't come back as you know. So the next day Nancy looked for Dan in the morning but couldn't find him. Well at lunch she kept looking for him and guess where and with who she found him with." I gasped.

"Cecily..." She nodded.

"I talked to Dan last night, well I yelled but he explained that Cece planned it all. Some jock told Nancy that Dan was at the back of the school and she went over right?" I nodded. "Okay well Cece appeared before Nancy did and as soon as she saw Nancy approach, Cece started kissing Dan. She's such a slut! She hurt my best friend and made my other best friend miserable!" I practically growled.

"How the fuck dare she?!" I looked around, my eyes showing how dangerous it is to talk to me at the moment.

"Jackie...what are you gonna do..?" I ignored Amy and kept looking around. Stupid bitch wasn't here. But she can't hide forever.

"I'm gonna kill her." I stomped to my first class with Mr. Henry. Cecily was in that class. She's sooo gonna get it.

I opened the door and sat in my seat. There were only a couple of people in the room, none that I knew.

I waited 5 minutes then the bell rang. That whore is almost in. Who does she think she is? I just met Amy, Dan and Nancy but I feel protective of them. Why? Because I can tell they're one of the best people I could meet. It's a gut feeling. And I always listen to my gut feelings.

"...yeah her face was epic! She tried to argue with me the next day but I just told her he wanted me better. You know, Dan isn't even a bad kisser..I might keep him around for a while." I heard Cece giggle while talking. Oh now she brags about hurting my friend. She's so done.

I stood and walked straight to Cece. She gave me that look that says she's better then me.

"Class take a seat please." Mr. Henry kept looking over at me. I saw Logan enter the room. I glared at him before turning back to Cecily.

"What garbage rag doll?" I glared at her while her twin cakes faces laughed.

"What did you do to Daniel and Nancy?" She just laughed and walked passed me, sitting down in her seat.

"What. Did. You. Do?" I growled each word out.

"Mmm." She pretended to not notice me. Everyone was staring at me and Cece. Including Logan.

"What the fuck did you do?!" She looked at me with a smirk.

"I didn't do anything. I was simply the better choice for Dan and poor little Nancy just doesn't get it." She smiled sweetly.

"Bullshit. You're just a slut who likes to hurt people. You enjoyed seeing Nancy so hurt. And you enjoyed that kiss with Daniel. Too bad he didn't. All that happened to him was that he got your nasty ass germs in his mouth." She glared and stood up. She was a couple of inches taller then me but she was wearing heels while I wore my combat boots.

"Look here rag doll-" I cut her off, not wanting her to butt into my speech.

"No you look here cake face, you're gonna fix the problem you caused between Dan and Nancy or I will make sure you wished you had when its too late. Got it?" She smirked and placed her hands on her hip.

"What makes you think I'm going to listen to you?" I grinned.

"Do you wanna find out?" She smirked wider.

"Bring it." I smirked. This is going to get good.

"Fine, lets see who gets the last smirk." She laughed at me.

"Like that's hard to figure out-" I punched her in the face.

"JACKIE!!" Mr. Henry yelled.

"What?! Her laugh was annoying me!" I heard people snicker. Cecily was crying and laying on top of her desk. This idiot can't even take a hit. Wow.

"Y..yy...ou bbb...i..itch!!!" She said trough her sobs. What a baby.

"Who wins cake face, huh? You can't even take a punch!" Her hand extended and she slapped me. I felt my face go hot from the impact of her skinny hand. Okay that hurt. But I can take it.

"I...w..iin! She exclaims, still through sobs. Ahh stop crying!

"Oh yeah?" I jumped on her and started punching her oh so delicate face.

"Jacklyn! Stop it!! Someone call the principal! Stop this right now!" Cece had her hands balled into fist while grabbing my hair, pulling on it hard. I was just punching her.

"Jackie stop!" I felt two big strong arms grab me by the waist and try to pull me off, but my hands grabbed Cecily's hair and pulled on it. Her hands still held my hair, giving me a massive headache.

"LET ME GO YOU SLUT!!" She screeched.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled back at her,

"Jackie!" I was ripped away from Cecily by the strong arms.

"Get off of me! I'm gonna rip her face to pieces!!" No one held Cecily, there was no need, she was backing away from me as far as possible.

"You already ripped her face to pieces!" I realized Logan held me from me behind.

"Get off me lardo!!!" His grip tightened. I kept on struggling against him.

"Jackie, you're gonna get in more trouble!" I kicked him in the balls. His arms instantly let go of me and went to his private area. I grabbed my backpack and stormed out of the classroom, making sure to slam the door hard.

I ran down the hallway until I was outside.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" I felt the scream leave my mouth before I could stop it. I was just so pissed! Screaming helps me get my temper down.

I'm staring to think I have anger issues.

I ran outside of the school property. I ran down all the familiar streets with my backpack hitting my back with every step I took.

Ever since my argument with Logan, I've just been so emotional. The smallest things get me angry, happy, sad. Any feeling just multiplies its self.

Maybe it was because Logan made me realize that when my parents were alive, I took them for granted a lot. He is doing the same thing and one day, he's going to regret it so much. He's going to hurt. Just like I did.

I saw my apartment come to view and let out a breath of relive. Jee I'm tired! I ran non stop and I'm not a fan of exercise.

I walked to the front door and unlocked it. I stepped inside and let the door slam shut. Long morning it has been. Well one good thing came out of this morning, actually two.

One-I got to beat the crap out of Cecily and show her not to mess with my friends.

And two- I got the last smirk!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!

I always get the last smirk! People just don't learn.

I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I wonder how my parents are. Are they in heaven together?

Oh my god! What if one of them is in hell and the other in heaven!!! That means they aren't together!!!

Wait...I don't think they were bad. They were actually both awesome. Yeah I bet they're in heaven watching me right now...did they see the fight? I bet daddy is proud I can fight! But mommy must be sad...

Why I'm I thinking about this..?

"OPEN THE DOOR JACKLYN!!" What the hell? Is that Logan...

I walked out of my room and towards the front door. I opened the door and instantly I glared at the person.

"Why are you here?" Logan pushed me aside and stepped inside my apartment.

"Just making sure you're okay." He shrugged as he sat down on my sofa.

"You don't care either way so get out." He stood from my couch until he was face to face with me. Well he's taller but you get what I'm saying.

"How do you know I don't care? I tried to apologize to you for being an ass but you push me away!" I glared at him. He's trying to blame me.

"Logan I know you don't care! You said it yourself. We aren't friends." I took a deep breath and kept talking. "And you aren't the only person I push away. I push a lot of people away." He laughed humorlessly at my last comment.

"You never even tried to push Amy, Nancy or Daniel away." My glare hardened.

"Because they care. People in my life never care. They're different from everyone. Their ego isn't as big as yours. And you know what? Your ego is too big for this apartment so get the hell out." I turned around to the front door and opened wide.

Logan didn't look at me as he stepped out. He turned around just when I was going to close the door.

"I'm sorry." Sorry my ass. I slammed the door in his face.

Gosh why does everyone have to be such an ass?!

'Let me take it up, then I break it down. I don't play sports, but it's a touch down..' I heard my ringtone come from my room. I ran to my room and grabbed my phone, not even looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I asked, laying down on my back.

"Jackie!" Owwe, my ear...

"Amy? How did you get my number.."

"No time for questions! You kicked Cecily's ass!" Oh gosh, does the whole school know?

"How do you know?" She giggled.

"I'm in that class with you!" I laughed at my stupidity. How did I forget?

"Haha, think I can make it as a fighter?" She screamed into the phone. Like really screamed.

"Are kidding me?! Hell yes! Oh and you won't believe what Cecily did after!" She said excitedly.

"What?"

"Okay well I called Nancy and Dan and told them what you did, right?"

"Right."

"Anyway they came at lunch time and Cecily went up to both of them and apologized!" My eyes widened.

"She said what really happened?!" It was quite for a moment.

"Sorry! I nodded then realized you can't see me!" I giggled at that. I tend to do that a lot. "But yes! Now Nancy and Dan are an item again."

"Awesome!" Finally I did something right. I talked to Amy for a little more then we said our goodbyes. You know, I'm really wondering what's going to happen tomorrow with Cecily. I just really hope she gets the fact not to mess with me.

For the rest of the day I ate ice cream and watched Netflix. I call this, taking a break from my depressing life. How creative.

*****

YEP SO I PUT A LITTLE LESS OF LOGAN AND JACKIE IN THIS CHAPTER AND MORE JACKIE AND FRIENDS.

BUT DON'T WORRY, NEXT CHAPTER I WILL PUT A LOT MORE OF THOSE TWO TROUBLE MAKERS!

SO WHY DON'T YOU GUYS IN THE MEANWHILE...

VOTE,

COMMENT,

AND POSSIBLY FAN?

-ISY

P.S THE SONG FROM JACKIE'S RINGTONE IS 'Play it again' BY BECKY GOMEZ. ;)

P.P.S TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION @Jordana_24 I WILL TOTALLY FINISH THE BOOK!