Chapter7-rumors lies and drama

* LOGAN'S POV *. (Holly shit! You guys made your wish, and I shall grant it)

Regret.

That's the only word going through my head at the moment. I lied straight up to Jackie's face. I'm so stupid!

I don't even go out with that slut, Cecily. I hate that bitch and when I saw Jackie beating the hell out of her, I felt proud of her. I don't even know why.

The only reason I changed partners for the project was because I was pissed. Pissed that Jackie pushed me away.

But the whole time, I didn't realize I was pissed at myself for making her sad. I was a jerk when I brought up her parents and I made her cry.

I guess I tried to blame her for my mistakes.

Then I'm stupid enough to tell her that no one cares about her. Which is bullshit cause I care.

Wait, did I just say that? I don't even know how I feel about her anymore.

When I see her smile, it makes me happy. When I saw her cry the other day, I wanted to kill whoever made her cry. And that person was me.

She's the only person that can frustrate me so much but not get me to punch her. Cause trust me, if it were someone else, I would beat them.

Jackie...she's just so beautiful...

Stop thinking that dammit! Yeah sure she's hot but that doesn't mean you like her. Nope. I don't like girls enough to be in a relationship with them. I have my fun but I will never be committed to just one. What kind of guy wants that?

Girls are clingy and just so annoying with their way of being...well girls.

Sure, so Jackie isn't exactly the girly type, but that doesn't mean she won't be clingy. Besides, even if I did like her, she hates me. I've hurt her more then once and I can see it in her eyes. She's broken.

She's a broken girl and has been like that for a while, I could tell. With me around, well I'm just making it worse.

"Hey babe, so there's a rumor going around that we're dating. How bout making that rumor true?" I look behind me at Cecily. God, can this day get worse?.

"Look Cecily, I said that to get out of something. Trust me it's not true, and it never will be." She frowned. See! Girls are so easy to hurt! I turned back around and started walking down the hall, to Mr. Henry's classroom.

I have to fix the whole partner thing, lets face it, I rather have Jackie frustrate me then have to hear Cecily's annoying high pitched voice through the whole project. Gross.

I saw Mr. Henry's door and quickly opened it.

"What are you...oh! Logan! What a pleasure to have you here.." I glared at him.

"We all know its no pleasure for you Mr. Henry. I know you're probably shaking with fear at the moment but I just want to ask you something." And he really was shaking. Literally. I'm not that bad, am I?

"Yes, whatever you need Logan." His voice quivered. I guess I am that bad.

"Look I know I said I wanted to be Cecily's partner for the project but...I changed my mind. I want Jacklyn back as my partner." He nodded.

"Well, I can't say I don't get where you're coming from. Cece can get a bit..on people's bad side." I smirked. Looks like he doesn't like her either.

"So I can go back to being Jackie's partner?" He smiled, but you could tell he was still scared.

"Of course!" I smiled and said a small thank you before leaving the room.

I got Jackie back. Yes!