Bite Marks...

Hey people reading this, just to say my first story on here, I have ridden a number of pieces that are on here and they are definitely an inspiration, I’m not sure where this is story is going to lead to but just bear with me if you do readJ Also, this is just the prologue, chapter one will be uploaded soon enough thanks for reading and reviews would be amazingJ!

ChaseStatus14

Ps; sorry for spelling mistakes’ :D.

-------------------------------------------

--------chapter 1--------

‘This street is very boring

I growled at Fino.

‘Shut up, at least there is food. I’m starving’

A rumble came from where the shadow stood. I must admit, even being part of the strongest species to stalk this earth, his muscled figure gave off a terrifying shadow.

Serafino, or also known as Fino, (pronounced F-EE-NO) stood at 6’3 and wasn’t half terrifying. He had the build of a natural athlete with wide shoulders and muscles a lion could have trouble taking down. His face, well, he had the blue eyes and jet black hair that also carried red highlights, this mop fell over his left eye. His squared off jaw and the slice through his right eyebrow gave him a general bad boy look, which he didn’t disagree with.

‘Ams? You done spacing out?  Cause there’s a human’

His excitement rose towards the end of his sentence, making him sound like a 5 year old on Christmas, not an immortal being out in a dark alley stalking humans.

‘You know the game plan?’

I looked over to the massive shadow and raised my eyebrow, which only cause pain to surge through my eye and forehead. Yes, a black eye and cut that runs from my hair line to my ear lobe, nice huh?

‘Ams, you should have stayed at the flat, you must still be sore’

He had obviously picked up my sudden flinch, which wouldn’t have been noticeable unless we had the eye sight like no other animal or human. We can see most things that go on, to a twitch in a 3 year olds sleep, to a slight crease in a pensioners face.

‘Oh be quiet, you’re just annoyed you couldn’t catch the bastared that done this to me’

I chuckled reminding myself of what actually happened that night, but obviously Fino didn’t find this as laughable as myself and replied to my fail of humour with a growl, but this didn’t help control my laughter, Fino’s growl had set off my laugh.

‘The human has heard you, on your guard’

I stopped laughing and stepped out on to the pavement of Covent Avenue.  The street lamp light shimmered down onto my natural red hair that causes a colour of explosion to erupt into the puddles that had collected in the pot holes of the road. The human turned around.

Male:

19 years of age, green eyes, blonde shaggy hair. He was quite handsome for an umano. Italian people, I don’t get me looks from my dad’s British side.

“Well hello there” He raised his eyebrows and walked his eyes down my body, bringing his thumb to his lips and smirking, he began walking over to me with his swagger in full mode and a smirk plastered to his tanned face.

I laughed again, such a cocky prick for a dead man.

I put on my trade mark smirk and pulled my fore finger up to my mouth and began to twirl it. From his reaction of licking his lips, it must have looked pretty good.

He looked down on me with a smile on his face, I grabbed the fabric of his high collared leather jacket, and used it to hoisted myself up, pushing my torso against his. Bringing my lips to his ear:

“Babe, you smell good enough to bite”

I chuckled lowly as he shivered and brought his arms to encircle my waist.

Trailing my finger down his neck to tickle the drum beat of his artery that carried the liquid that brought me life. I giggled as he twitched again and tightened his grip around me.

‘ Ams, stop playing and bite, I need blood.’

Sighing I placed my other hand on the other side of his neck just below his ear and tilted his head backwards, another sigh escaped my lips as he pushed his pelvis against me in a sexual gesture, only making me want to puke as his arousal was pressed against my core.

Tickling his ear lobe, I let my canines extend and flexed my neck as I pushed the inhumanly teeth pierced his soft neck skin. I hit the artery and removed my canines from his skin as he gasped, then went limp in my grasp until the only thing holding him up was my grip on his collar. The poor guy was about to experience some hell of a sore neck.

 I looked down at him in disgust then dropped him, flexing my pale fingers as I did. Shaking my head I strutted away walking to where Fino should be standing.

“Good job rogue, keep it up, your keeping my hunger from taking over”

Fino patted my back as he came to stand parallel to me, he looked at me from the side and gave me a toothy grin, I smiled sheepishly and began to walk away with less strut, and more dragging of feet.

I walked into the darkness, and licked my lips as that poor soul’s taste still graced my lips.

Oh what fun over exaggerated senses could be sometimes?

-----------------

What do you think….bad or good? Comments and honest thoughts on this please! Thanks againJ