The Promise.

hey guyzzz!!!!
so, here's the next chapter of this story.
 i wanted to apologize to you guys for not uploading faster. the thing is that my dad came to visit us, so he took over my room.
i could barely find time to write. and school is literally screwing my ass right now! ugh!
its 1:09 am in the morning here and my mom will drve a knife through my heart if she knew i was awake.
hahahahha!!!
.... im serious.
anywho, i saw the likes and comments this story has been getting and im setting a target for this chapter alright?
i need 30+ likes if u want me to upload the next chapter. k?

it's in ur hands now! hehehe!!

oh, do me a favor, read this chapter, seriously. u noe, no interruptions. it will help.... i think....
Ok, whatever. im babbling.
vote, comment, fan! PLEASE!!!!!!! :D
alright, fasten ur seatbelts...
*HANDS YOU THE BIGGEST LOLLIPOP IN THE WORLD+*

enjoy my darlings... :)                             

                                                             CHAPTER - 4

School went by quickly after our little fight with pizza’s at lunch and I was glad. I was tired and super bored and could really use some good sleep right now. As I sat there on my chair, just waiting for the bell to ring and set me free from this hellhole, I couldn’t help but daydream about Aaron. It was just impossible. It was impossible not to think about his deep, endless black eyes. His warm smile. His strong yet secure arms. His chest. And especially his luscious, pink, lips.

I felt a familiar shiver run down my back making me gasp softly.

What is this effect this beautiful creature has on me? Why is my will to just grab him and kiss him so strong?!
Don’t get me wrong. I’ve been in love a lot of times before this. But for some reason, this feels completely different, its as if im connected to him on a whole new level. It’s as if I’m hungry him. as if I need him to live, myself.

He’s like my oxygen, without which I would simply die.

 I quickly shrugged the thought away from me. But deep down, I know that as weird as that sounded, it was still true.

Ooooooohhhh someone’s getting all mushy on the inside huh? Cooed, my brain.

I was too sleepy to say something witty, so I just growled at him in response.
Suddenly I felt something warm and wet drip down on my hands and slide all the way down, sending cold chills through my body. Curiously, I looked down to see a pool of saliva drenching my hand and slowly spreading on the surface of the desk.

Holy fuck, I was DROOLING!

This is some totally different shit because I do not, absolutely not drool over guys. Hell, I don’t drool at ALL! People drool over me, not the other fuckin, way around.

What sort of power does he have on me?

Okkk….EW MUCH?! Get a grip please, you’re embarrassing me in front of my friends…

“shut up!” I growled slowly and pulled out my handkerchief completely embarrassed about what had just happened. Looked around and sighed with relief as I saw that no one had noticed me making my own swimming pool in the middle of the class room.
“That was close.” I murmured to myself.