The Beginning.

heyyo!!!
this is just another story i'm tryn!!!
A WEREWOLF BOYXBOY  YAY!!!! :D
SO....

COMMENT AND VOTE IF U LIKE IT!!!!
AND I'LL CONTINUE WITH IT!!!

oh, and this has not been edited. so please excuse my mistakes!!!
:D

ALRIGHT....

WHAT ARE U WAITING FOR???? GO READ!!!!!!
NOW!!!!
*HANDS U A LOLLYPOP*
ENJOY!!!! 

  CHAPTER 1

Taking my dog out to crap was a real pain in the ass. Sometimes I wish that he could just go himself and come back home. But NO! I can never be that lucky!

I walked in the middle of the road since there were barely any cars around with my left hand holding on to the leash, which my dog was pulling like a bitch and my right in my pocket.  It was cold out on the streets. And by cold I mean… teeth-chattering cold. I wonder how the hobo’s keep warm in this time of the year.

I tugged on the jacket I was wearing and pulled up my hoodie hoping to get some sort of warmth. No luck!

I looked at my dog sniffing around a place but not doing anything.
“Oh! C’mon tin-tin! Pee! Crap! I’m freezing my ass out here” I screamed at him but he didn’t even bother looking at me.

Uggh!

Tin-tin and I walked for some time when he finally went up to a tree, sniffed it and started to pee. I let out a breath of relief. Now all he has to do is shit and then we can go back to my toasty house.

Even though I hated going out for a walk with my obnoxious dog I always feel good after it. I usually just plug in my i-pod and start singing songs. It’s always relaxing, to me. This time unfortunately the battery of my i-pod died so I had to come down without a source of entertainment.
usually I just talk to tin-Tin about school and my problems cause he’s one person who I can trust wont laugh or scream at me. Mostly because he doesn’t understand what im saying. the only words he understood were “sit!”, “Where is your ball? (Not in the perverted sense. Im really talking about a ball! Geez!!) And “biscuit”.  He’s adorable. He’s my living, walking journal.

But today, I didn’t feel like talking to anyone. I had a bad day at school and didn’t want to discuss it with anyone. But, I’m not going to whine about a bad day at school. Im a 17-year-old boy who has a good life and amazing parents and friends. I love everything and everyone. That’s just me.

Since I didn’t have my i-pod I always tend to sing myself to keep the silence away. Another thing about me, I hate silence. I find it weird and uncomfortable. Especially at night. I need to have something or the other noisy around me from getting all AWKWARD…?.

“its Friday, Friday.
Gotta get down on Friday.
Everybody’s looking forward to the weekend, weekend” I sang shaking my ass along with it. I kept my voice low though.

One time, a guy actually threw a glass bottle out of his apartment down at the streets where I was singing and screamed “what are you tone deaf? People are trying to sleep here asshole!”. Luckily I was standing a few feet away from where the bottle landed. Hehe! Missed me! Nevertheless, that was enough to keep me from singing aloud at night. I had learnt my lesson. :D