The New Student!

Another chapter guyz!! 

Tell me what you think about this one! 

:D 

yay!!! 

NOW GO READ!!! 

oh wait...i almost forgot.... *hands you a lollipop*

ENJOY!!!!! 

:D

CHAPTER 2

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off like a bitch next to me. I rammed my hand blindly on the table next to me, hoping I hit the off button somehow. 

Groaning at the progressing sound of the freggin' beep of my clock I finally opened one eye and looked for the clock. For some strange reason it was on the floor and out of my reach. 

I finally cursed the gods and got up from the bed and shut the awful beeping noise which was getting louder for god knows what stupid reason. 

I just had the weirdest most vivid dream...in like ever. 

I walked off to the bathroom to get dressed trying to remember the dream. For some strange reason I was surprisingly very eager to remember what the dream was. Ok... 

I was walking with tin-tin on the road, a guy appeared, and... something happened. What the hell happened?? 

I stood in front of the mirror staring at myself, trying hard to remember when I noticed something different.  

What was it? 

I gasped as memories came back to me from the previous night when I saw the leather jacket still around my shoulders and suddenly, it didn't feel like a dream anymore. 

"Well thank you for such an interesting night..." 

"Aaron..." he finished. "Aaron stone" 

"HOLY MOTHER FU-" 

"Watch your mouth Samuel James Xavier!!" shouted my mom, outside my room. 

I just stared in the mirror as the memories flooded back, not even bothered to apologize. 

OMG! Me...Aaron...KISS! 

How the hell did I let that happen? What was wrong with me? The words, man whore, man whore, man whore screamed in my head. I wasn't even going to deny it. To let a stranger kiss these precious, luscious, juicy, temping.......I forgot what I was saying. 

Hehe. Oh well.  

I guess what's in the past is in the past. i just need to forget about this and take this piece of embarrassing lapse of my good judgment to my grave. Yeah. Its not so bad. Its not as if anybody saw me and will spread the news all around school. Pfff... 

Worry rose in me like a wave. What if someone did see me with him? And what if that person did spread the news around? I mean...everybody know that I'm bisexual and I have to deal with being called a "fag" everyday. But if this came along...I would be ruined for life. Buried in the ground. Literally! By the bullies. 

shit shit shit shit! 

Just stop thinking Sam. You'll get more paranoid by the second. Just stop thinking and get ready for school. We'll deal with things when we get there. Just, relax for now. While you still can. My mind told me. 

I groaned loudly and stripped off the leather jacket that smelled like heaven itself. Pretty cool cologne.  

I gasped at what I had just thought and stripped off my other cloths utterly disgusted with myself and jumped in the shower.