Paybacks A Bitch.

i know you people hate me. i do to.
i dont deserve to write such an awesome story and leave it unfinished. im a total VAGINA!

i know i dont deserve your love but please love the BOOK. this chappy is a little shorter than the rest since im trying to get back into flow with it.

i love you guys like crayzy and i hoe that you forgive me.
WTF R U WAITING FOR??
the target is 30+ votes for the next chapter. ive already started writing it. ;)
GIVE ME MY VOTES,U SHALL GET A CHAPTER. :D 

 go read!
laugh, cry. hell, masturbait to it if you want. hahaha.

 see  u l8r.
*hands you all a lollipop* 

*******

The next day seemed pretty normal, for once. After arriving late for two of my classes, and landing detention I actually felt that things were back to normal. Just as long as I kept my eyes away from my tattooed arm, I would be fine. The mark had heeled yet I still kept a bandage to cover it. Looking at it just brings back all the uncertainty in my life.
Aaron was nowhere to be seen. So for the first time since I’ve met him, my boner stays inside my pants. Still, I miss his presence. I loved the way how he makes me flush every time he catches me looking at him. how I scream with excitement when he kisses my wet lips. Ugh… there comes the boner!

Sometimes I feel like I’m no better than Tin-Tin. It’s like a law of Physics. I have to get horny whenever I’m thinking about him. I wonder why he isn’t here today in school. But, whatever the matter I am going to enjoy my Day like normal humans do.
I pushed the thought of the huge dog, goofy out of my mind, even though it makes me laugh every time. A size like that is not normal and today I’m all about it. So no “goofy” thoughts today.
The first few periods are a complete drag. Although, it was pretty funny when our English teacher caught one of his students showing him the middle finger. The expression was priceless, on both of them. When we hit lunch time, my stomach is growling like a Bad opera singer. I made my way to the lunch line and double checked the money I had safely put in my pocket this morning. I don’t think anybody would want a repeat of the last disaster. I shiver, wrinkling my nose and get a few “weirdo“and “Psycho whores” from the crowd and I can’t help but grin.

“Where is that Boob?” a familiar voice shouts at the top of their voice.

I recoil at the sound and quickly cover my face with my red tray. I repeated “flying vaginas” inside my head as I hoped her eyes don’t land on me. I look over my tray and see Kate fuming in the middle of lunchroom, clenching and re-clenching her fists. Holy shit! She’s going to destroy my beautiful, orgasmic, sexy, charming, mysterious yet very seductive…
what was I saying again?...
FACE! Yes!
 No no no! My face way to gorgeous to be re-designed by my whore. I need to run. Run, or be attacked by an unwanted vagina.
“ Oh Sammy boy, come out come out, where ever you are. Your boob of a face is MINE.” She threatened. Her voice ran down my spine making me shiver from head to toe. I thought I sensed evil in her, the day we met. Alas, I get my suffering.

I stealthily make my way towards the back room of the lunch room, which was easy considering everyone was staring at Kate like she’d finally lost it. I think I even heard one of the student call 911. I suppressed a wary smile and continued making my way ducking behind any person or object I could find. I was glad Aaron wasn’t here, or else i wouldn’t have been able to concentrate on my every step.