CHAPTER 7 -MASTER PLAN OR LIFE CHANGING...!?!?!!

" Any business plan won't survive its first encounter with reality.

 The reality will always be different.

 It will never be the plan."

~Jeff Bezos, Amazon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you daft?Did you hit yourself hard when you fell,Oh am so sorry you fell 'above ' me so, are you always this stupid ."Athena asked Sebastian with faked sympathy.

"Are you finished or will you listen to me now?"Sebastian asked her grinning

"Hmmm ! there is no use talking to a daft so I am finished here."

Dismissing him Athena turned towards the announcer who was ogling Sebastian , Athena thought with disgust and also watching them (Sebastian) with interest.

"Excuse me Miss, please search again, it is very important for me to be there-"

"Don't bother .The Lady is with me."

Saying that Sebastian pulled a shocked Athena towards the boarding terminal.

It was an impromptu decision on his part to pull her with him towards the plane.

' I think its better she is too shocked to react,leaving no chance for me to second guess it' Sebastian thought to himself when Athena gave him no resistance on him pulling her towards the boarding terminal.

"What do you think you are doing?? you Devil!!"

'Spoke (thought)  too soon 'Sebastian thought grinning at a spitting Athena .

"Well since I am going to Athens,  I can drop you to Pisa! Don't you think it is amazing!"

Athena who was about to chew his head ,thought about it.

"Hmmm ,now that you mention it-"

"I know I know I am ama-"

"You are not." Athena cut a surprised Sebastian off who was still gaping at her .Ignoring him she continued her sentence and said to him,"But it would have been better if you said it before instead of being quiet or I should say arrogant about it."Athena said looking at Sebastian pointedly who was trying to look like an innocent puppy ,as if he was fooling anyone .Anyone could tell that he was a wolf on sheep clothing!

"Me and arrogant, please I am a saint!"Sebastian said to her with a straight face.

"Save your tactics for someone else , so how are we going?"

Sebastian was surprised to find her so at ease with the development after the initial shocked wore off. He was also little irritated at her ease even though he wanted her to be at ease with him.He was irritated at himself for feeling and thinking two opposite things at the same time.

Shaking his irritation off mentally, he grinned wolfishly and winked at her," Do you want to be alone with me so much?Don't tell me you can't resist me!"

Athena was amused at his tactics, she was having a hard time trying to remember him as the head honcho of the MacGregor group. Watching his secretary and chauffeur/bodyguard ,she saw that they were watching their boss carefully but not betraying their emotions. She was impressed with them while she was having a hard time.

Turning towards his secretary ,Sebastian ordered," Nancy ,inform  Paul that Dr. Stavros is joining us."

" Yes Sir." Saying that she turned away.