CHAPTER 2-MEETING THE 'DEVIL'!!

The best relationships usually begin unexpectedly.

~anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian MacGregor was trying to concentrate on his works.He was the omnipotent head of the main Sydney branch of the MacGregor group, whose financial interest included shipping and was also one of the largest investment company worldwide.Personally he preferred real estate business.It was a gamble or a daring act and he loved dares.

He was having a tough time trying to read one of the reports about the Athens branch.He knew that she might come any moment blazing with fire and found great pleasure to know that he was among a few who could ruffle the feathers of Dr. Athena Stavros, Heiress of Stavros group of Hospital and one of the people who could understand and argue with him at the same time.

He remembered the first time he saw her. He was not easily surprised but was shocked to discover that the Sydney branch of the Stavros group of Hospital was run by a 'pixie' and Dear God had almost regretted saying that out loud when she had aimed a 'very sharp looking' scalpel at his throat and had coolly informed him that her height was none of his business and was not interested in opinions from a 'giant'.Well he was a tall man at 6'2 and respected the fact that she had even managed to handle herself when he was about to snatched the scalpel out of her hand in spite of being a foot shorter than him.It was one of the day he could never forget.

Thinking now he could imagine the scene which was about to play because of his 'conditions'. Amused with himself, he was about to return to reading the reports when the doors burst open and 'lo and behold' came in Athena with fire shooting out of her smokey eyes at him.

She was wearing a white silk shirt under her black blazer pairing it with a black denim.

"What the hell do you think you are doing Sebastian!!!!"

"Nothing special,Tina.Just reading a couple of boring reports.I thought you didn't like my business but it seems you have started thinking about me,Tina."Sebastian with a blank look said to Athena.

Clenching her teeth, Athena called for 'patience' looking upwards and with great control said to a smug looking Sebastian,"You know what I'm talking about Seb!"

"Sorry, couldn't resist that"Sebastian said with a laugh.

With a tone mixed with sarcasm and royalty she asked ,"What are these 'conditions' that you have oh so suddenly taken a liking to, that had even led you to stop the funds you promised for the new research center?"

"Well you see I thought that if I put a few conditions you will come to see me personally and since I thought it will be good for you to come out of the hospital as you stay cooped in it 24/7."Athena who was starting to cool down after hearing him was annoyed and angry again at him for his arrogance after hearing his next words" and I also wanted to see your face."

"You did it because you wanted to see my face!UNBELIEVABLE!I thought you were a wise person Seb-"

"Its my pleasure Tina.You think so highly of me.I'm flattered."

Athena was getting annoyed at him, with a sheer amount of power she managed not to snap at him. Well she can be civilized too ,so with great amount of patience she said to Sebastian coolly,

"Stop this and fulfill the promise Seb. Didn't you say you were a man of your words."

Well now he was in a pinch.She had always managed to make him do something by saying that and Seb being a man who had always kept his words had to do what he promised, so he picked up the phone and called his secretary.