CHAPTER 3-THE 'POPCORN' FIGHT!!!!!

There is no love sincerer than the love of food

~George Bernard Shaw

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena was trying  to finish her paperwork quickly.She had just finished her last surgery for the day.Well the perks of being a boss(note the sarcasm).She just wanted to eat some food since she had to skip her lunch due to 'the devil'.

Better finish this fast , she thought to herself.

"Tina, don't you think Ana should cook Chicken for the dinner?"Olivia comes barging inside her cabin with Diana.

Olivia or should I say Dr.Olivia Andreus was the HOD of the orthopedic department and Ana or Dr.Diana Samaras was the head of the genetic research and development in the Stavros general and they were also the proud member of 'I love food' club along with her.

"Yeah you are right Liv."Athena said to Olivia with a wicked smile, turning towards Diana she said ,"I am very hungry Ana.You should cook many things for dinner along with the food we will eat while watching the movies."making her expressions innocent, she said," Anyways you have to cook more than usual since I was forced to invite 'the devil' and since we have to celebrate!"

Diana loved her friends but now she wanted nothing more then to feel the pleasure after she had killed the people she called 'best friends' who were in fact looking and winking to each other in amusement.

She even had to cook for 4 people who had the appetite of an army.It was a wonderful thing that their metabolism was so strong or else they could have competed with 'sumo-wrestlers'.

"Why am I going to cook for 4 people?that too for the people who eat like they haven't eaten for a month?and wait why were you forced to invite Sebastian? Wasn't it our own simple tradition of  4?And what are we going to celebrate?"

Athena could understand Diana's irritation. Since it was one of their tradition where they ,which included Dan,Diana and Olivia and her,would watch movies till dawn with lots of calories of course.You can never forget about food.But she was amused and excited to irritate her further.She had all but forgotten about the paperwork. Who needed them when you could irritate your best friends.

"Actually you are cooking for 6 people including you."With a wink towards Olivia she said to Diana," Leo is coming tonight too "she was finding it hard to conceal her grin after watching the annoyance level rise up in Diana and looked towards Olivia conspiratorially and continued "and he will even inform us the reason of the celebration!"Athena said to Diana who looked pissed as hell ,Whereas Olivia was trying not to laugh while watching the scene.She was waiting for Ana's reaction!

"Why the hell is that man coming to our home!!and moreover why is he going to be the one to inform us about?"

Olivia unable to control her amusement burst into fits of laughter, Athena who was also keeping a neutral expression burst into laughter.

Well there was something about contagious laughter and that too with your friends that get to you.Diana unable to control herself joined them.

"Well you see "Athena after controlling her laughter said with a smirk"Leo had a call."

"What had that got to do with us and he is a lawyer,of course he ought to get a call.Don't he Liv?"

"Yes Tina,Ana is right.What are you hiding?"

Unable to control herself Athena said,"He got a call from Tuscany!"

"What?!How?!When?!"Olivia and Diana shouted in unison towards her.She could understand their excitement since they have been waiting for it for two months.