CHAPTER 5 -GOOD DAY OR BAD DAY!!!

"Every day may not be

GOOD

but there is something

GOOD

in every DAY."

~Anonymous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready,Tina?"Diana asked Athena on the phone while waiting for her at the airport with Olivia who was busy annoying Dan.

"Yeah I have showered and everything is already packed so I am ready. I just need to wear something presentable and I will be right next to you in 20 minutes."Athena said looking at her watch and wearing a pair of black denims at the same time.

"What did the old goats want from you today?Didn't they know that you were going to Italy today?And couldn't you leave your 'baby' for a week.Nothing would happen to your' baby'!"Diana was now on her 'Lecturer mode' and Athena was receiving the end of it.

"Yes 'mother', I understand!"Athena said to Diana with voice filled with sarcasm.

"Tina!!"

"Okay okay,I am sorry for asking you all to go ahead while I see what was happening at the hospital!Like you said, since the old goats called me,I thought it must be important,okay!"Athena replied while wearing her boots.

"Anyways, come fast ,the flight is in 40 minutes.If you leave now, you can catch it."Before she could reply Olivia said ,"Yes,Tina come quickly.You are missing all the fun!"

Smiling at that Athena said to her friends,"Don't worry I am ready to have some fun, so be ready!Bye!"

Climbing down the staircase, Athena met their old housekeeper/nanny ,"Martha,I'm so sorry you had to make a last minute mesimvrino."

"What are you saying, I am happy I was able to make it or else you three don't even let me do it!And I called George so you don't have to worry about your car and your bags are at the car."Martha said to her with a smile.

"Efharisto Martha!I'll call you as soon as we reach the villa.Rest for the whole week and don't do any work! Okay?Okay andio and na prosecheis!"Athena said kissing Martha on the cheek.

"Okay Doctor. Andio and na prosecheis!"Martha said waving Athena goodbye.

Entering her BMW Athena said ,"Okay George lets go."

"Yes maam."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~