CHAPTER 6 - SURPRISE!!!!

"Sometimes what you're looking for comes when you're not looking at all."

~Anonymous

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sebastion!What are you doing here??"Suddenly it seemed to Athena she was asking the dammed question quite often!

"I can ask you the same thing Athena! Weren't you going to Pisa?"

"Uggghh!!Don't remind me that!!!I just missed the plane."Athena got even more pissed when she saw his amused face.

"Don't you dare laugh!!"

Before he could reply,there was a distinct cough which interrupted them both.

"Sorry to disturb you talk Sir,but I think you ought to get up now."

Hearing that both of them became conscious of the fact that he(Sebastian) was still lying above her(Athena) and people was starting to watch them with curiosity and amusement!!

While Athena on the other hand suddenly became tensed.

They both scrambled quickly to their feet.

Sebastian sensing the awkward atmosphere surrounding them,said to Athena,"Why don't we move to the lodge to speak without people watching us like we are 'the performers' in circus who are going to reveal some juicy secrets."

"Where the hell do you get this crazy ideas from?" Athena asked Sebastian wryly.

Sebastian said with a wolfish smile,"Now won't that be among the juicy secrets?or are you so curious that you would 'begged' me to tell you."Sebastian was amused to see the immediate change in facial expressions in Athena's face.The day was becoming better already, when a few minutes ago he would have chewed someone's head.

The immediate change in expression here was very cleverly(or mildly) put,because if you were not familiar with Dr. Stavros it might not have been visible.

Athena's aura changed from a friendly to menacing aura so quickly,only a few could detect it.

"Your antics to amuse me is so flattering Mr. McGregor."Athena replied Sebastian with a blank face."Anyway I am sorry but you would have to excuse me."

Sebastian was bemused to see the way her back was ramrod straight which only a fool would be a fool not to see , when suddenly he heard the announcement which had been a mere whisper in the background blaring in the reception loudly and it was clear Athena didnot backed down from the fight.

"Dr. Stavros, Please come to counter no. 1."

"Dr. Stavro-" Hearing it being cut in the middle of the announcement ,Sebastian sensed rather than saw Athena reached the said counter.Feeling curious and having time to spare Sebastian was filled with a renewed energy.Turning around to faced his secretary Sebastian said to her," Hannah inform Paul to ready the plane,will you?"

"Yes Sir." Saying that she turned away.

"Steven go and assist Hannah and leave me for a few minutes will you?" Sebastian ordered his chauffeur-cum-bodyguard who was busy frowning at him.

"Yes Sir." 

Sebastian now free of intruders plan to fully act on his curiosity, thinking that he smiled wolfishly thinking Athena's reaction ,whom he noticed has forgotten about him and was busy arguing with the announcer.When he was closed enough he heard bits of the conversation.

"-can't be serious!"

"-no other plane."

"- for two days !"

He was trying to connect the dots when he reached by her side and was a bit happy  to see her startled enough to stop the conversation.

"Don't tell me you were late for your plane?"

Seeing the tell-tale signs of red tinged on her ears,Sebastian was grinning when Athena started scowling at him.

Hearing him laugh,Athena started glaring at him.

"So all your friends are now en-route to Pisa while you are arguing here with the announcer."

Hearing that Athena glared at him with murder in her eyes.

"Why yes take all the pleasure from seeing people suffer, I am sure I will return the favour someday."

Sebastian was  enjoying the day and was sure it was going to be a wonderful day when an idea hatch on his mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello guys,

Two update in a week (wow XD).Well I am trying to do justice to you guys who have waited patiently to read this story for a year. Thank you so much for that.

Well talking about the story how do you like the turn of events???

What Do you know think Sebastian's idea going to be??

please do tell me your views and opinions.

I hope you liked the chapter,though it is a bit short:(,but do bear with it .

VOTE,COMMENT & READ!!!

your pal,

Nemesis^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~