6. were the same people right?

Maya pov
"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN TO YOU"
I yelled she started to get upset. but I didn't care. " how did you not tell me?" she just looked at me as I was interrogating her.
"About 2 weeks or a little more ago" she sighed and looked away from me. she was upset but hey she be fine it's Riley right? She is till the same Riley I grew up with and love.

Farkle pov
Riley has been ignoring me lately and I don't like it, she is my best friend and I don't know what's wrong. Maya is talking to me which is strange considering I'm closer to Riley then Maya. But I love them both equally... I think.

Lucas pov
Maya told me about her being a ya know, a wolf. But I didn't care I loved her so much. She is still Maya she always been there wasn't a difference if I didn't notice one when there wasn't one, right?

Riley pov
I walked home alone in the rain and just thought about Maya being a werewolf.
how long? is she ok? how did I not know?
I felt like such a bad friend for not telling her about me and not noticing it earlier. who else knew? My phone was blowing up from farkle and Maya but I ignored them. I also felt bad for another seceret I was keeping. But Maya is still Maya, right she is still peaches?

Maya pov
oh my god all this stress. first I tell Lucas about me and we haven't talked about it and it's kinda awkward, farkle is freaking out about Riley and to be honest I am too, now all I need is zay to call and stress me out more..

Zay pov
Vanessa is back and missy is flirting with me I need girl advice or something. I can't call Riley she is to ya know not experienced in this Field. So I called Maya, the expert.

Maya pov
zay called, of course more stress. I just hope it's a simple and easy to deal with problem.
Zay😂: hey I need advice
Maya👑🐶: what?
Zay😂: Vanessa is back and missy is flirting with me a lot
Maya👑🐶: Oh god Zay that is a pickle. what do you want from me?
zay😂: I need girl advice
maya👑🐶: we'll make it clear that neither of them are dating you and just be friends until you know who you feel all "boi-la-la-loo" as Lucas would say
zay😂: ok thanks Maya I gotta go bye
maya👑🐶: alright bye
and just like that he hung up, did I give him the right advice?

OK sssoooo I'm back from Boston and I am about to update star crossed lovers (check it out) I already updated good gone bad OMG so close to 3k reads on that dont forget to follow me on Twitter (lucaya_gmw13) and check out my insta (lucaya_gmw) anyways comment and vote plz😊 and yes I know it's a short chapter but I thought it was necessary for he next chapter 😝😉