2. Party in the woods

Maya pov
Every year on July 4 the teens of the town of Springfield would have a huge party in the woods. Drunk highschoolers + Late night = not a good or safe thing. I saw Farkle and zay(some of my best friends me and zay were the closest you could get.. no he didn't know about me) getting to know some cheerleaders(zay had a thing for them but they didn't have a thing for him 😂😂) and Riley was getting to know Charlie Gardner off in the woods somewhere and Lucas was talking to his football friends over by the keg and girls all over him. (I know we weren't dating but I'm aloud to be jealous) I walked over to him and just grabbed him and kissed him and he kissed back just as passionately as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me over to his truck. "Hey, Ya know how you wanted to know if this was a bra or a shirt earlier?" I asked. "yeah?" he questioned raising an eyebrow. "I think it's time you find" I said as I got my self comfortable on his lap in the front seat of his car kissing him as he rubbed his hands up and down my hips. I felt my stomach go all tingly and my ears were ringing and my nose smelled something strong... blood. I was good at sneaking away at this point so I acted wasted and needing to throw up and told Lucas to stay put. He was trying to get me to stay but i was able to bribe him after a few seconds to stay safe. I ran up to zay and farkle and told them to stop swallowing cheerleaders and get Riley and go, after a few minutes of them not moving I compelled them to do as I told. (I hated doing it but I had to..) I walked deeper into the woods and the smell got stronger and stronger until I found a body.. "Oh my god, I screamed and started sobbing (hoping to scare whatever was there away, and I had to put an act because I knew whatever this was was not a normal animal attack... the neck was torn apart and veins were ripped out blood everywhere and only the neck seemed to be attacked, and thinks about it would a normal animal start and stop at the neck). I was screaming so loud people would think I was being mauled by a bear, finally people came and called 911. people fled the cops were coming. which caused under aged drunk teenagers had to leave too. I walked back over to the truck where Lucas remained I told him what happened and I gladly took the wheel. Charlie drove the car with Riley and farkle and zay as passengers since he didn't drink, I didn't either. But no one had to know.
when I got Lucas home safely and I went up to his room with him to make sure he was ok plus I could use a few kisses after that. We had a little make out session and he feel asleep I carefully slipped out of his arms and out his house without him or anyone else waking up. I texted a not drunk Charlie Gardner who said they dropped Riley at home and him farkle and zay were playing cod at his house. Now I felt relieved knowing everyone was safe, Zay was like my brother since birth and Charlie was like my brother but I hadn't known him my whole life, Riley and farkle were my best friends, and then there was Lucas.. I don't really know how to feel about him to be honest I mean ever since we started hanging out he hadn't even looked at another girl and I haven't noticed many other boys either. We never said we were official or that we loved each other yet so I don't really know, but what I did know is no matter what I could never let anything happen to them. I walked back to the crime scene investigators were still there so I went undercover (😉🐺). Most (someone told me all but I don't know I don't go by what people say) werewolves couldn't decide when they turned or if they turned, but me I could do whatever I want when I want (which I found weird but I didn't question weather or not I could control me turning). When I got close a few cops looked up and saw me but they didn't mind wolves were endangered and don't bother the people of Springfield so why hurt them?

779 words of all dis^^^ I'll be updating this tomorrow and same with my other book good gone bad... so goodnight guys and it's really late and I probably spelt a lot of thing wrong but oh well don't forget to comment and vote!😊😊