11. rave

Warning may contain mature language and content. ha u bad bitches are probably mature enough if your still reading. continue..

Maya pov
I was gonna make this sorry ass son of a
bitch pay like I wasn't even sad anymore I was filled with rage. Farkle was gonna throw a party tonight and I was gonna look hot. I was determined to slay his sorry ass. I had bright red Matte lipstick from Mac and long long lashes and black eyeliner with gold sparkley eyeshadow and I'm not gonna lie my brows were on fleek. I took a really pretty lace crop top bra device and wore it because why not? and light bleached tight tight jeans with regular denim on it lightly where the seam was and lace white heels and my hair down its natural long blonde wavy curls. I was about to light this bitch up.

I purposely invited and asked Josh to drive me to the party because this is honestly my most savage plan yet in all my 18 years of exsistentece

I purposely invited and asked Josh to drive me to the party because this is honestly my most savage plan yet in all my 18 years of exsistentece. it probably deserved an award  but oh well.

Josh pov
Maya looked hot as fuck and usually I noticed she doesn't really put that much effort in getting ready for parties I mean she is beautiful all the time but now you can tell she wanted to look stunning and god she was. I pulled up to the house and before she got in i rolled down the window and she spun.

"so how do I look?"

"amazing now let's go princess"

She quickly hopped in the care and whipped out her phone for the 10 minute drive. I got hungry and pulled into McDonald's and got a Mcflurry and for anyone who disagrees good for fucking them Maya noticed we stopped and looked up from her phone for once.

"what are we doing"

"I wanted something"

"well then"

Lucas pov
I knew Maya was gonna be at farkle's party tonight but why did her invite me and Riley I mean his bestfriend and his crush made out right in front of him and his bestfriend broke his other bestfriends heart. he was up to something and I was kinda nervous. I went with Riley because why shouldn't we have fun even if everyone hates us.  Riley looked pretty she was wearing black leggings and a fancy/casual shirt and matching heel boot things i don't know, with lipstick mascara and eyeliner and blush. Her hair was straightened. we quickly got into the car and left for the party.

 we quickly got into the car and left for the party