13. Corn chip dave

Maya pov
I woke up in my bed I had the same clothes on from last night with muscular protective arms wrapped around me. I know what your thinking, NO WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WE JUST SLEPT. My phone was plugged in on my night stand next to me as I checked it. 7 messages and 10 phone calls from Farkle.

SparkleyFarkley: MAYA

what now?

SparkleyFarkley: THERES SOMETHING WRONG WITH RILEY

well no shit she's dying

SparkleyFarkley: HELP

Do I have to??

SparkleyFarkley: MAYA ANSWER DO U WANT HER DEAD???

yes actually

SparkleyFarkley: I No ur hate her rn but think of all the things u won't get to do together as best friends like u wanted since u were young if u let her die now.

GOD DAMN IT FARKLE YOU WONT LET ME HATE ANYONE!!!

SparkleyFarkley: I no ur reading this Maya

Can he see me right now??

SparkleyFarkley; before I come in can u at least tell me that u and Lucas are both dressed...

Smart boy

MayaHart: come in Lucas is still sleeping I'll be down in a sec 

sure enough Farkle was standing at the bottom of my stairs it looked like he'd been crying, I mean between Riley and her being a heartless bitch and dying Farkle must be breaking and he's my best friend I need to be there for him.  I texted a friend of mine from a while back.

MayaHart: Hey tori I need your help

Toriii💞: of course u do... what now??

Mayahart: I need to cure a vampire from werewolfism, I may or may not have poisoned her.

toriii💞: God damn it Maya I'll be over In a sec

She was a witch that has the cure she was #teamwerewolf if it came down to it. She made the cure found it and hid it to protect us. She discovered immortality a while back.

Farkle and I sat on the couch with some corn chips. so I snapchatted a friend Dave from high school his favorite snack.

 so I snapchatted a friend Dave from high school his favorite snack

-----------The following is the chat----------