Chaper Twenty-five

Meek POV
June 12th
Philadelphia PA

-

Papi was up here Crying. Mama Carol was hurt, you could see it in her face but she was trying her best to act Ok. Every other minute she'd running to the bathroom or walk out the hospital to get fresh air.

Nicki brothers were here also. So was my Ma, Na, Beyonce and Jay. Everybody was sad but I tried to be the strongest. Which didn't happen because I ended up Breaking down.

Only thing we can do is Pray to God and Hope Nicki come through.

"Damn I miss my girl." I said out loud

"Me too, even though she wasn't actually with you she was and still is mine sir." Beyonce said

She's been trying to lighten up the mood. It's working but I'm still thinking of my onika.

"Yeah whatever, we'll see when she wake back up." I told her and she nodded

"Calm down pap." I told him because he was still crying

Seeing him cry was making my eyes water. Tears threatened to fall.

"Daddy I want mommy." He cried out

I face palmed myself. My ma came and took him before taking him out the room.

They pur us in a Private waiting room being that everyone was Crying or sad and me being famous.

-

We were walking to go see Nicki. The nurse told us we could come see her and that she was already breathing on her on.

We were standing around Nicki in the hospital room. I looked over her face, she didn't look hurt at all. She was still the beautiful onika. I watched as he blanket covered chest rose up slowly and fall back down again. I admired her whole body. I stood there wondering how could someone hurt this beautiful woman. Not even the small cut on her forehead could make her ugly.

"She's so cute." Na said

"Yeah, she is," I agreed

"Y'all better enjoy the quiet while she's sleep cause when she wake up its back to the little bully Nika." Mama Carol joked

"When will mommy wake up?" Papi softly touched her cheek

Papi wasn't suppose to be back here st his age but because he wouldn't stop crying they let it slide.

The room kinda got quiet. Only thing was heard was my sighing at the monitor beeping.

My eyes traced traced the needle that was stuck in her arm and it connected to the monitor.

"Uh pap, we don't know yet. She have to wake up on her own." He nodded like he understood

"Wakey Wakey Mommy," I chuckled at him saying what Nicki say to him in the morning. Her voice roamed around my mind "wakey wakey Papi"

The nurse came in to make sure everything was Ok with her.

"Aw, my baby." Mama carol wiped her fallen tears

"Its otay gma, she gonna wake up," papi wiped her tears

"So what happens if she don't remember us?" Jelani asked the doctor that was check off the clipboard

"Memory lose? Well, if it happens there's nothing we really can do. But we will require therapy."

"What happens if that don't work." Caiah asked