Chapter five

May, 24
Time- 5:00
____________________________________________

Meek's POV
-

"Yeah Lil nigga" I threw papi onto his Giant bean bag chair. We were in his room when he decided to act like we're in a movie and I'm a bad guy, but to make his imagination become real I played along like any other time.

'I made sound affects as he was going down to make it more realistic.'

"Pow'pow" Papi said making a gun sound. He then rolled of the bean bag onto the floor like a real action movie with his toy gun.

I dodged all those little bullets and I ran to the other side of the mostly green colored room.

"chhhhh' We gotta big one" he said into his left shoulder talking into his walkie talkie.
I chuckled at how real he was being. He switched guns seeing that the first one didn't do an damage.
Where did that gun come from? He be playing too many games. He points the gun at me.
He shot one more time with the bigger one.

"ahhh" I fell on the floor in slow motion as if this time the bullet really hit me.

"Better stay zown." I heard him walking up to me.

"Finally thought i neva get you zown." he put his foot on my back & sighed. Me being dead I said nothing.

-

I walk downstairs looking for papi because he wasn't in his room. I walk down the long hallway Passing the livingroom, Then making a turn.I look in his playroom seeing him on his IPad.

"What you doing Pap?"

"trying to call Miss.Nicki dad." he was scrolling through his FT caller ID. I saved Important people in there like Na, My mom, his cousins,the chasers & I in there. I don't remember saving Nicki's though.

"What you calling her for? She don't work today." I asked walking into the room more then sitting on a chair next to him
"causeee..."

"Cause what, Do you even have her number?" I asked looking at how he was working the iPad. I didn't know how to work electronics that well when I was his age I thought to myself.

He nooded I then heard ringing, We both waited until the third ring it picked up. Seconds later I heard Nicki's Voice ring through the IPad .

Papi then looked at me with this 'see I told you' look on his face I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hi, Papi" Her Little voice said I watched them converse back & forth with each other. I grinned at how happy papi was Speaking to her & the big smile he had on his face.

· .· .· .· .· .·
-
Nicki's POV
_______

"Where's your Big headed dad Papi?" I asked him as I carried my phone to the Kitchen with me.
I sat my phone on the counter against the wall then grabbing something to prop it up with.

Papi chuckled "Right here." he lifted up his IPad then Meek tall frame appeared. I noticed that he was sitting down in a Greenish color chair so I knew they were in Papi's Playroom.

"Hey meek" I waved & Grinned

"Nawl don't act all Innocent now" His Deep voice Roared through my phone.
I giggled

"What? I was just asking a question."
I said innocently

I reached on the top shelf standing on my tiptoes reaching for the box of blow pops. I wondered to myself who put them up there probably Ti-Ti when she came over Yesterday. I tried pulling myself on the Marble counter top.

"Look like you're having a Lil trouble there." Meek said then laughing at my struggle.

I tried to jump one last time then failed. I grinned at the idea that popped into my head.

"Miss.Nicki You coming here today?" I heard Papi ask as I went in my Pantry grabbing a small step-up stool.

"I don't know Papi that's your dad's decision." I said stepping up on the stood then smiling at me grabbing the Box of BlowPops.
I grabbed A Blue Raspberry and Strawberry one then putting The box on the Lower shelf. After step back down & putting the stool back. I walked back to my phone where there still held an FT call.

"Please Dad."

I picked up my phone heading back to my room but not before Popping A Sucker in my mouth.

"She probably have other things to handle pap, give her a break. Meek's Voice Said

I heard Something on the other end of my House but Me being black I acted like I didn't hear a thing. But I hurried to my room & locked my Door. Not making anything obvious that i was scared until i got in my room. Sitting on my bed right next to my Nightstand. I know someone Who know me wouldn't dare want what's in there. & Somebody who didn't know me was gonna get.😏😂 Little Onika need to find her a roommate. I thought to myself.

"Miss.Nickiii!" papi yelled through the phone making me turn my attention to them & turn my volume down.

"Yes papi?"

"I wanna sucker"

"Here" I put the blowpop up to the screen He opened his mouth.

"you taste it pap?" meek asked laughing

"mhmm" papi said
Meek & I laughed.

"You can't taste it pap." meek said

"I'll give you one when I see you."

*I totally got this off Meek's Little video when Him & Papi was on FaceTime & Meek was eating a Sucker then he put it up to the screen so papi can Lick it. The one when DWMTM was playing in the background. (Y'all know what I'm talking about? No? Oh well I'll hush🙊.) It was cute though💕.

"dad said you could come." I laughed because I'm pretty sure he made his dad say yes.

I looked at them seeing papi in his lap as both of them were staring at me.

"You said that Meek?" I asked squinting at them through the phone

"Yeah we finna go get Some Ice cream .... You know what we'll swing through. "

"Even better , okay see you then."

I stayed in my room until I got that text that he was Pulling up.

Next chapter is going to be the same day☺

Vote, Excuse any Errors.

-💙💜💙