Chapter six

Same day
Nicki's POV

-
"Hi Papi" i said excitingly Like we weren't just on FT

"Miss Nicki!" he said with the same excitement and jumping into my arms I Avoided getting ice cream on me.

"Wassup Shorty, I see you got them suckers down" meek said looking at me as i playfully rolled my eyes. We then hugged as we walked away from the front door.

"Papi You know you're heavy get off her." meek said as we pulled apart

"Leave him alone, he's A baby." i said lightly pushing meek. Papi laid his head on my shoulder and begin licking his ice cream.

"Push me again you and the 'baby' going down na'mean."

"Whatever, say whatever papi" i said to papi while i looked down at him & Took a peice of lent out his hair.

"Whateva" his little voice said making me smile.

These past days of working For Meek has been fun. Me & Papi's Bond has gotten stronger. Me & Meek's Has also, sometimes it's like I'm not even Babysitting. I'm actually glad my Mother Made me sign up.

"Come on papi let's go get Your Sucker. "

"Yay!"

"But you can't eat it now because you have ice cream."

"I'll eat both."

"Gross, but okay."

He ran to the Kitchen Where they were. I walked up to meek.

"How about you go look around the house & see if anyone else is here buddy." i pat his swollen Shoulders

"Oh just set me up then?" he said
I shrugged my shoulder.

"You been scared this whole time?" he asked

"Yep, i was waiting for you to come friend." I gave him one of my Famous dimple grins

"I noticed that you get anything you want with that little thing your doing." he said moving his index finger in a circular motion around my cheek area.

"Yeah i noticed that too, why you think i do it? Did it work?" he then laughed

"I think it did because something is telling me that I'm finna go check your house." I smirked

"Wow, I'm magic." we shared a laughed before he handed me a Box of ice cream.

"Thanks,Meek."

-

"Is that good Papi?" I asked Looking at papi eating his Vanilla Ice cream With His cherry sucker.

"mhmm Twy (try) it." i picked up A strawberry Sucker & Strawberry Ice Cream.

"I'll try this flavor." i took off the Blow pop Wrapper the Getting a scoop of ice cream.

"Mmmm." i said

"See, good." He said Dipping his Whole sucker inside his ice cream
I nodded

"Well, nobody's here but it look like Someone tried to Get in." Meek said Walking in

I rolled my Eyes At it probably being Cameron, because where i stay No one is going to break in because they Worked hard for what they have & Wouldn't want anyone Breaking into their house. Plus there's only like Three other Black people that stay on this Street and They're very friendly. Not that black people are the ones... *looks both ways*

"Thanks."i sigh as he sat down Next to us.

"Welcome, And Who Was trying to get in your spot?"

"My ex." i said plainly