Chapter 14.

Recap- Amanda is the Princess of England who is dylexic. In the seventeen years of her life all she's been subjected to is her parents' resentment. When she's sent forcefully to Germany in order to participate in a peace treaty, she has mixed feelings. On meeting with Jason, the Prince of Germany she develops a crush on him who himself finds him attracted to Annabella. But all those feelings go "downtown" when she realizes that Jason and she are being forced into a marriage together.

After their engagement is announced, Jason hurriedly leaves with Annabella. Seeing the affectionate exchange between the couple, Amanda immediately gets jealous. On sensing the foul mood, Jeremy, Amanda's friend takes her to a club. In the club they get high when a furious Jason enters. Amanda is sure of one thing, she had sex but the question is with whom?

The heat made me conscious of my surroundings as I opened my eyes struggling for breath. I clenched the sheets while untangling myself from the blanket that was wrapped around me. My head automatically turned to my right as memories from last night hit me. The bed was cold and empty but I had been with someone. There were no clothes on my body, I was bare.

My clothes were carelessly flung on the floor. I concentrated hard, trying to recollect the memories of the last night. My head was exploding with bits and images that flooded my senses.

I had no idea who it was and no matter how much I tried, I couldn't remember. I was already too tired, the only thing I was capable of doing was relaxing.

Therefore, one of my maids drew me a bath. I grasped at things to support myself as I was too dizzy to even walk straight. I eased myself into the bath and the sweet fragrance of the scented candles lulled me into a deep sleep again.

After a few hours, I woke up while I was still in the water. After getting dressed and gulping down a few cups of coffee, my head felt a little lighter and more sane.

Time to focus.

Whom did I sleep with last night? How could I not remember?

But all the doubts were resolved as my door creaked open and a beautiful face greeted me.

Jeremy! I had sex with Jeremy.

Once my gaze landed on his face, all the memories came rushing back to me. How mad he was, how sexy he looked, how I couldn't keep my hands off him. I wasn't even sure if he remembered, we were both extremely hammered.

He fidgeted uncomfortably and averted his gaze before he mumbled something.

"Last night?" I said guessing what his nervousness was about. He slowly nodded his head and walked towards me slowly. He stopped at a safe distance an shot me a hesitant glance.

"Let's just forget about it." I said dismissively.

His eyes widened at my words and he frantically grabbed my arms.

"Forget about it?! Have you lost your mind! You are engaged to someone, I can't believe I broke up a marriage." I could sense that he was genuinely disturbed by his actions, he probably thought that he had broken up a marriage which in reality he hadn't.

"You haven't broken up anything, Jeremy. It was a one time thing, I am capable of hiding this one tiny thing from Jason." In all honesty, I wouldn't mention it to Jason, we had our own personal lives, ones in which the other didn't interfere.

Jeremy eased himself onto the bed with his hands clenching his hair. "I'm sorry, Amanda. I am not the one to lie. I have led you to be unfaithful and it is our duty to own up to our actions."

My senses went blank for a moment before I fisted the piece of cloth on Jeremy's body into my hands. I gazed into his eyes and said,"I need you to keep this a secret, not one word shall leave your mouth. I will talk to Jason. Can we agree on that?"

"Agreed." He said with his eyes on me. His hands came around mine as he made me pull my hands away from his shirt.

He left the room, without another glance.

A younger version of me would have been elated with me right now.

~ 1 hour later ~

A furious Jason entered my room, he slammed my door shut and with rage pouring out of his words he said,"you slept with Jeremy?"