Chapter 11.

You were just a beautiful dream that had to end some day, I just didn't know it would end before it started.

Jason was on his knees not on one but both of them with a rose in his hands. His eyes twinkled with excitement and as I turned to face him, a smile broke upon his full, pink lips. He showcased a canine which was slightly sharper than the other teeth as he slid his tongue over it.

"Manda, I am bowing down to you. Since, the moment I saw you I knew I was in love with you that you were the one. You make me the happiest man alive, I can't help but think and dream of our future together. Will you officially be mine, would you announce it to the whole world and celebrate our love in the form of marriage? Will you marry me?" The words felt so real so true that I could feel my throat clogging with emotions, making it hard to breathe.

A group of spectators were standing diagonal to us, seeing this sentimental exchange of love they joined their hands to an applause. Jason stood up and bowed to them, his hand snaked around my waist as he pulled me close to his chest, a gesture telling all these people, male and female that I was his. I buried my face in his chest as my hand came in contact with the shirt through which I could feel his smooth skin as I ran my fingers down. I inhaled his scent and looked up at him with a smile.

The gesture was fake, an illusion to deceive everyone but then, I couldn't understand why the feeling seemed so true. Why his hands around me felt so meant to be.

My heart swelled as something inside me ached, it mourned. I knew what it was, this illusion had managed to deceive me too. I knew this was all a trap but on  levels, I was aware that I had been trapped.

"I love you, Manda." He said and kissed my hair while he ran his fingers through the ends nurturing the rough splits with his sift touch. I lightly smiled as the cheering became louder, the claps became more audible.

He smiled at me and I smiled back. A few seconds later the arms around me disappeared so, did the closeness and the warmth. Jason took a step back and entwined his fingers with mine. He gently gave a tug on my hand as we walked through the people. All the eyes were on us but mine were on Jason's. I gazed deep in his eyes as we walked together step after step.

The clock ticked and the crowd thinned. We stood on the gate with wide smiles, thanking people for their arrival. An hour later the hall was empty.
,
"I am so tired, Jason." I said as I slouched on the chair. I closed my feet together and rested my head against the wall behind my head. I heard Jason's footsteps driving him away from me. I wanted to open my eyes and see where he went but my eyes refused to comply with my command, therefore, I let him walk away.

A few minutes later the same footsteps approached me again, I heard him drag out a chair. This time I opened my eyes. I saw him place two plates seasoned with food on the table. I gave him a tiny smile as we ate in silence.

After our plates were clean with only crumbs peeking at us we stood up. The day had finally ended and I could take in a breath of relief.

"Want to take walk?" Jason asked. I turned to him and nodded. Surprisingly, he took my hand as we walked out.

The night had stretched its arms covering the dark sky with its twinkling stars. I could hear the crickets and I could feel the cold poking the edges of my skin. I shook off the feeling as I tried to focus on Jason who walking beside me with his hand in mine.

We were walking in silence till I said,"tell me something about you Jason."

He shrugged and thrusted his hands in the pockets of his pants leaving my hand in solitude. "My favorite color's green."

"Mine is purple." We continued stating random facts about us small childhood stories while sitting on the park bench and gazing at the moon.

"Sometimes, when I get tired I just lay down in the storage room away from everyone." "I have a cousin, her name is Mindy, she is the cutest little thing I have ever seen." "I get so lost at times that I don't know what to do and the loneliness, it keeps increasing." And so Jason continued.

We lost the track of time engrossed in each other's stories. I didn't realize when my eyes closed or when I embraced darkness.

When I opened my eyes again, he was there right in front of my face. His lips were inches from mine I could see him lean in. I took my lip in my mouth as I felt him trace my jawline.

I wanted to lose my self in the sensation but a question was in my head Is he really going to kiss me?"

Does he kiss her?? Does he??

I know what are you thinking! *You motherfucker author! You left a cliffhanger again!! I am gonna kill you*

But spare my soul I haven't even had sex yet!!

How many of you like aggressively?? Writer of heartbreaker, troublemaker etc. Well, you can read her interview and others' as well on this interview book by for_you_people

Its my second account! You can find the author of Perfect Addiction, claudiaoverhere, kanyainerupptedme and many more.