Chapter 14

I feel so bad now for ignoring his calls and texts.  I am always worrying about getting my heart broke and never stop to think about the fact that the one person that I can truely trust not to do that,  I may be pushing him away.

"Hey Toby,  sorry to bother you at work."

"I told you that I am always happy to see you. "

"I have a lot to get off my chest,  do you have time? "

"You can take as much time as you want,  there is never enough time with you. "

He is so perfect,  how could I have ever questioned being with him.  I am such a fool and I need to make this right.

"I am sorry about the other day."

"No I'm sorry. "

"Please don't be,  I should have trusted you  and I shouldn't have questioned us. "

"You have every right to. "

"Please stop and just accept my apology. "

"Of course I do Em. "

"And I want to tell you more. I have liked you since the first day I saw you also and I have been running from my feelings.  And those feelings are only growing stronger.  I am ready to admit that to you and wish that I had told you sooner. I have made this more complicating than I should have.  Toby,  I ...... I love you!"

"Em,  you don't know how happy you have made me hearing you say those words,  I love you too and I love Brendon also."

We made out for a long time but not long enough.  I had to get back to work but we agreed to meet up later;  me, him,  and Brendon. Me and Brendon have finally found a true family to be part of with Toby.  This is not another heart break.  This is love that will last forever and I can't wait until we can make it that way.  I can even say that I am willing to marry again,  as long as it is Toby that I am marrying!