Chapter Five

PHOTO: Val (Toby's girlfriend)

Val's POV

"You have been gone alot this weekend. Everytime I came to the house,  you weren't here. And you know how I hate being in an empty house. It's real lonely and I don't like feeling alone. Which is how you make me feel anymore."

Toby looked up from his bike that he is always working on. How can the damn thing need this much work done to it? I know he is just avoiding me when he comes out here.

"Well if you were home more often yourself, maybe you would see me."

That wasn't going to happen. Only thing he was good for anymore, is paying for my nights out with the girls. He used to be so much more fun. Now he never wants to go out with me.

"Well I really don't care what you have been doing anyways. You obviously aren't interested in what I am doing lately so why should I care. It would just be nice to know you are still alive."

After freshing up, I went to meet Liz. Frank really did break up with her but she didn't care because she had plenty of men to choose from. We are both hotties that have no problem getting attention. And planned on getting plenty of it tonight. Toby doesnt really have to pay for my night out tonight either because I will just get a guy at the club to pay.  He really doesn't have any use for me anymore and I just don't even want to think about him .

The club was already hopping when we got there and I spotted Keith at the bar. "Hey Keith, is one of those drinks for me?" He turned and smiled at me whiled handing a drink to me. Keith works for Toby and I can always go to him for any dirt I need on him. "So how has work been?" Keith rolled his eyes at that question. He has wanted me since he started working there and hated talking to me about working with my boyfriend. "You know, work is work."

"Toby has been gone alot lately. Do you know anything about that?"

"No, but I dont know why you care. You need to leave that fool and get with a real man."

"And I guess you are going to tell me that you are that real man, Keith?"

We both laughed about that one then went over to the dance floor. We drank and danced the night away. He really is hot, and I am very attracted to him but I had to play hard to get. And I loved watching him get jealous of seeing me with someone else. Fortunetly for him, the guys in the club were not all that tonight. By the end of the night, we were at his condo. I know what you are thinking, how does he own a condo with the job that he does. He really dont have to work.  His family is rich and they have more than enough money to support themselves and their kids.  Even when they pass away,  he is set because they have money put up for that.  Just like most mechanics,  he loves the job and does it for fun.

By the end of the night,  I was wishing I hadn't played hard to get for so long.  He was great in bed and I was hooked.  And I could tell he knew it by the look on his face. Toby might have some compition and want to start treating me better or Keith might end up getting what he wants. I didn't even go home,  I stayed the night. And I never do that,  even if I wasn't in a relationship.  And either ways,  I rode to the club with Liz and couldn't let Keith take me home.  That was the other reason I hadn't got with him. Like I said,  he loves his job and he wouldn't have it long if Toby knew about us.

Keith took me home on his way to work the next morning.  I knew Toby would be at work by then, to open the garage before anyone else arrived. It was kind of bitter sweat,  saying good bye to Keith,  this forbidden love would not end well but I am not sure how much longer I will be able to stay with Toby or stay away from Keith either.